Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

property issues

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1property issues Empty property issues Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:57 pm

vanzz2882

Arresto Menor

my tanong lang ako kung ano ang pwede kong gawing action about sa property namin ng ex-husband ko.before we got married kumuha kmi ng house and lot sa isang subdivision and we are paying it in installment basis,the name on the property is my ex-husband's then after 3 years we got married but then hindi pa fully paid ang property,unfortunately 2 years after we got married nag ka hiwalay kmi and the last thing i know is fully paid na ang property during that time but ang ginawa nya ang title ng property ay pinalipat nya sa sister nya.Ni hindi nya ako ininform about it.my habol pa kaya ako sa property na yon? btw we are not yet legally separated until now..pls help? tnx

2property issues Empty Re: property issues Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:26 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Before you got married, that property is owned in common, that is, both of you were co-owners.

Now comes marriage, that property becomes or forms part of the absolute community property, which means it is a common property of both spouses(parang co-ownership rin ang concept). Being as such, your husband alone CANNOT transfer the same to his sister UNLESS and UNTIL you give your consent.

Now, since the property is already transferred to his sister, the best thing you can do is to file for recovery of ownership or reconveyance of title over the property, and state therein that you did not give your consent in transfering that property, you can institute that action notwithstanding your marital status.

3property issues Empty property issues Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:12 pm

vanzz2882

Arresto Menor

Thank you for advice atty, I've heard that he is now selling the property under his sisters name so if ever po na ma ebenta ung property pwede ko ring habulin yon? or pwd ko pong makuha yong share ko as part owner?

4property issues Empty Re: property issues Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:45 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

First and foremost, im not yet a lawyer.

Yes, pwede mo habulin yun, but then, you must prove that there was an illegal transfer from your husband to his sister and consequently to another person. The burden in proving lies on you.

Getting your share as part owner is another thing and again you must prove that you were a part owner over the thing sold, specially when it was sold to another person.

5property issues Empty Re: property issues Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:32 pm

vanzz2882

Arresto Menor

Hi

salamat sa advice's, much better ciguro if i talk to a lawyer at least i would know what are the things i needed to provide if i have to file a proper claim regarding the said property..
I do hope your dream of becoming a lawyer will come true.Thanks a lot! Very Happy

6property issues Empty Re: property issues Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:15 pm

takeshi

Arresto Menor

hi po .. tanong ko po kung may karapatan dn ba ang isa kong kapatid na bilhin yung property ng parents namin ... alam na po niya na inaasikaso ko na at alam na po nilang lahat na ako na ang bibili .. may karapatan po ba siya atty. ?

7property issues Empty Re: property issues Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:57 am

ellen baylon

Arresto Menor

hi po, ask lng sana advise if pano po mapapaalis ang illegal settler sa property nmin, nag ask po cla una ng financial aid para daw makalipat cla and ang usapan they will first vacate the place and then pag loaded na mga gamit nila sa truck we will hand them ung money with the brgy officials presence, pero nung dumating yung araw ng usapan ayaw na nila gusto nila get the money first, pero d kme pumayag kc wala po cla plan na umalis. ngayon asa brgy p din usapin, ang sbi ng brgy captain sa amin kung sya daw kahit 20k ibibigay nya kc 8k lng po kaya nmin ibigay na tulong, and sabi nya dapat daw kme na makiusap dun sa illegal settler. parang bias po sa amin ang brgy dahil cla po nagsasabi dun sa illegal settler na hayaan nlng kme magdemanda kc tumatagal daw ng 20 years un sa court so hanggat walang order ang court na ieject cla pede cla mag stay dun. paadvise nman po..thanks

8property issues Empty Re: property issues Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:07 pm

gay123

Arresto Menor

Hi po, ask ko po kung ano ang karapatang humabol ng biyuda ng kapatid ko sa naiwan bahay ng magulang namin. Panganay po ang namatay naming kapatid at may asawa na rin ang anak niya,yong unang bahay ng magulang namin ay ibenenta na nilang magasawa nung buhay pa kapatid ko. ano po ang dapat gawin dahil ninakaw niya ang mga papeles o titulo ng bahay na naiwan ng nanay ko sa pangalawang bahay. may Farm din namana ang nanay ko sa lolo ko, may karapatan din ba ang biyuda ng kuya ko dito?

9property issues Empty Re: property issues Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:50 pm

takeshi

Arresto Menor

tanong ko po kung ano ang article # abou sa bunsong anak na pinamanahan ng kanilang magulang ? sana po masagot nyo . salamat po .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum