Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child acknowledgement and Legitimation

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Child acknowledgement and Legitimation Empty Child acknowledgement and Legitimation Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:22 am

DHtaz

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Please help me. Ung birth cert ng anak ko ay walang name ng father. wala rin acknowledgement sa likod. ngaun, kasal na kami, gus2 nya ipapangalan sa knya ung anak namin na 8 yrs old na. problem is wala tlg name nya sa kht anong document. pati sa baptismal cert. Please advise on what to do. I believe we need to start with acknowledgement and then legitimation. what are the documents that we needed to present to the civil registry. thanks. I need an urgent repon
se.

attyLLL

you are correct. look up the website of the nso or the local civil registrar where the child was originally registered for the list of docs you will need

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Child acknowledgement and Legitimation Empty Re: Child acknowledgement and Legitimation Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:53 am

JeannieG

Arresto Menor

Hi, Good Day to everyone, please hope u can help me regarding these matter, I have 6yrs. old son he's illegitimate coz he's father didn't recognized him and we've been separated since I'm 4mos. pregnant to my son, so in BC of my son it's N/A in fathers name, he never support or been bothered to see my son and suddenly from our common friends I found out he died last 2011 in south africa bcoz of motorbike accident, now I have live in partner, he's the one who stands as a father of my son, we've been together since my son was only 8mos. old he love my son so much, now my live in partner wants to adopt my son, me and my hubby now are talking about getting married but not soon enough, but he's eager to adopt my son and put his name in BC as my son's father, is it possible he can adopt my son? and whats the process hope you can help me... my hubby now is British but residents here in the Philippines and my son's father is also British so no one notice they're not father and son. please help me regarding this matter... Thank you very much in advance... God Bless!!!

Last edited by JeannieG on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)

4Child acknowledgement and Legitimation Empty Re: Child acknowledgement and Legitimation Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:41 pm

attyLLL

after you get married, both of you can file a petition for adoption.

5Child acknowledgement and Legitimation Empty Urgent Help Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:57 pm

mike03

Arresto Menor

Hi. i need help regarding my situation. Two days ago nalaman ko nalang na family name ko na nakalagay sa birth certificate ng bata pero hindi ko inacknowledge. Sabi ginaya ng parents ko ang signature ko para lang hindi masira ang pangalan nila. Anong magagawa ko para matanggal yung family name ko sa birth certificate nung bata since wala akong sinign at wala akong inacknowledge kahit kailan?

6Child acknowledgement and Legitimation Empty Re: Child acknowledgement and Legitimation Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:54 am

Ladie

Prision Mayor

I think u need to petition the court to prove your non-filiation with the child... opinion ko lang, check mo rin ang Family Code re: filiation of illegitimate children as well as using surname of father by illegitimate children.

7Child acknowledgement and Legitimation Empty Re: Child acknowledgement and Legitimation Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:46 am

attyLLL

mike, assuming that you are not married to the mother, the proper recourse is to file a petition for correction of birth certificate and prove that it is not your signature.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum