Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION

+4
inabusongmedrep
Patok
attyLLL
CaseLogic
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:48 pm

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

Hi Lawyers,

Anu po ang procedure for termination pag ang reason ay inefficiency and insubordination?
Nagbigay na po kami ng notice to explain, and nagexplained na rin po ang empleyado.
But with his attitude, nagdecide kami na tanggalin na lang.
Regular employee na po sya.
Insubordination: While his supervisor is explaining his performance appraisal sinigawan nya po.
Inefficiency: mabagal sa trabaho.

TIA!

2INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:41 pm

attyLLL

the next steps are to conduct a hearing and then to give a notice of termination

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:01 pm

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

Thank you Atty.

During the hearing, what should we discuss?

He already explained himself thru letter.

Thanks again.

4INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:43 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

discuss his case and ask him why the company should not terminate his services..

5INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:06 pm

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

@Patok done that. We issued notice to explain already. And he explained his side already.

6INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:05 pm

inabusongmedrep

Arresto Menor

Maging fair din tayo sa employee. There are two sides of the coin. Sa sentences ninyo, inefficient ang employee ? How efficient ? What are the initial corrective measures na ginawan ng immediate superior ? Timelines ? Baka din naman ang "bisor" din me pagkukulang. IMO ko...

7INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:47 am

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

@inabusongmedrep, its not about immaturity of consequences. Don't ever think that if some employers you've had abused you doesn't mean, we will do the same to our beloved employees. We always wanted to keep people, as much as possible we're giving chances more than enough for them to improve. OK?

8INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:01 am

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

CaseLogic wrote:@inabusongmedrep, its not about immaturity of consequences. Don't ever think that if some employers you've had abused you doesn't mean, we will do the same to our beloved employees. We always wanted to keep people, as much as possible we're giving chances more than enough for them to improve. OK?

dapat mag hire ang company ninyo ng lawyer. parang ang labo ng grounds para termination.

ang pagsigaw ng empleyado sa kanyang superior ay hindi laging nangangahulugan na itoy insubordinate. pwede din itong misconduct, depende sa sitwasyon. o pwede din wlang kaso, depende sa sitwasyon...

at bakit parang pikon ka? Shocked

9INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:17 am

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

Pikon in which part? LOL...
Of course we have lawyer. I just want to have an opinion from other "PROFESSIONAL LAWYERS" no from SOSO... Razz
Tinatamad kase ako magdiscuss sayo nung scenario para maintindihan mo eh. Very Happy
Not worth it.
Nextime na lang! Peace dude!

10INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:37 am

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

CaseLogic wrote:Hi Lawyers,

Anu po ang procedure for termination pag ang reason ay inefficiency and insubordination?
Nagbigay na po kami ng notice to explain, and nagexplained na rin po ang empleyado.
But with his attitude, nagdecide kami na tanggalin na lang.
Regular employee na po sya.
Insubordination: While his supervisor is explaining his performance appraisal sinigawan nya po.
Inefficiency: mabagal sa trabaho.

TIA!

may lawyer daw sila, pero di alam ang procedure Twisted Evil

malamang may kaso na to NLRC at pinagpapabayad ng backwages....

11INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:46 am

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

I just want to have an opinion from other "PROFESSIONAL LAWYERS" no from SOSO... Very Happy Very Happy

SO far naman, being preventive NEVER PA. Di kase sumusunod sa SO-SO Lawyers. AWARE ka sa anti-epal? Very Happy

12INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:23 pm

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

CaseLogic wrote:I just want to have an opinion from other "PROFESSIONAL LAWYERS" no from SOSO... Very Happy Very Happy

SO far naman, being preventive NEVER PA. Di kase sumusunod sa SO-SO Lawyers. AWARE ka sa anti-epal? Very Happy

nahiya naman ako doon sa anti epal

pero di mo pa rin alam ang procedure Embarassed at may lawyer kayo ha Shocked

13INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:32 pm

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

Yes! =)

I just want to have an opinion from other "PROFESSIONAL LAWYERS" no from SOSO... Very Happy Very Happy

14INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:47 am

inabusongmedrep

Arresto Menor

May lawyer ka pala.. Bakit ka pa nagpost ng problema mo ? Paniwalaan mo lawyer mo.. Tapos..

15INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:54 am

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

Anung pakialam mo? Haha!

16INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:56 am

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

inabusongmedrep wrote:May lawyer ka pala.. Bakit ka pa nagpost ng problema mo ? Paniwalaan mo lawyer mo.. Tapos..

malamang SOSO ang lawyer Shocked

17INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:03 am

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

Hindi naman gaya ng iba jan na epal lang haha! Kaya daming kaaway e! Ung feel na feel ba..HAHAHA! Peace dude!
Comment pa ng non-sense e ayan napapala! Razz

18INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:05 am

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

CaseLogic wrote:Hindi naman gaya ng iba jan na epal lang haha! Kaya daming kaaway e! Ung feel na feel ba..HAHAHA! Peace dude!
Comment pa ng non-sense e ayan napapala! Razz

pakilala mo ko sa lawyer mo maginuman kaming mga soso Laughing

19INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:07 am

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

Ayaw! Baka mahawaan mo e.

20INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:22 am

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

pero naisip ko lang, wawa naman un empleyadong na suspend or in danger na matangal for inefficiency. para kasing ang boss ang inefficient. rison: di alam kung ano ang procedure
Crying or Very sad

minsan kasi ang katangahan, medyo delikado.

21INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:29 am

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

Buti na lang di ganyan ang Boss namin! Lucky us.. Razz
Actually yun supervisor nga namin e pinagbigyan pa na kainamang panahon yun empleyado para makapag improve.
Infact, binigyan pa kaming lahat ng INCREASE up to 30k. Just to encourage all employees. Unfortunately,
naiwan sya. And ginawa naman lahat ng supervisor nya na maihabol sya. Sad to say, di na nya daw kaya.
Kaya ok lang din na mamahinga na sya, di nya daw kase kayang isabay ang sariling business sa work sa opisina.
Wait lang na materminate sya para may separation pay. and Humingi pa sya ng tawad at lubos na pasasalamat.
Kase yun tinuro sa kanya ay ginagamit nya naman sa pagtuturo.
Kaya nga sabi ko sana lawyers na lang nag input. Hindi balasubas. Para di nakakagulo. At walang nagmamarunong.

22INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:23 am

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

CaseLogic wrote:Buti na lang di ganyan ang Boss namin! Lucky us.. Razz
Actually yun supervisor nga namin e pinagbigyan pa na kainamang panahon yun empleyado para makapag improve.
Infact, binigyan pa kaming lahat ng INCREASE up to 30k. Just to encourage all employees. Unfortunately,
naiwan sya. And ginawa naman lahat ng supervisor nya na maihabol sya. Sad to say, di na nya daw kaya.
Kaya ok lang din na mamahinga na sya, di nya daw kase kayang isabay ang sariling business sa work sa opisina.
Wait lang na materminate sya para may separation pay. and Humingi pa sya ng tawad at lubos na pasasalamat.
Kase yun tinuro sa kanya ay ginagamit nya naman sa pagtuturo.
Kaya nga sabi ko sana lawyers na lang nag input. Hindi balasubas. Para di nakakagulo. At walang nagmamarunong.

sa kason ineffeeciency, walang puwang ang preventive suspension. wlang basis/ground. ang preventive suspension kasi proper lang sa mga kasong may threat na makakaempluwensya ng witnesses ang suspended employee o sa maka tamper sa docs. hindi yun ganon sa kaso ng empleyado mo. ang basis niyo e:trip alng.

at kung inefficient ang empleyado nyo, bakit siya naging regular. di ba dumaan siya sa pagiging proby? inaassess ang kanyang kakayahan, at napatunayang magaling nga kaya nga naging regular. Later on inefficient na pala, di ba pwedeng sabihing na mas inefficient ang management/HR in particular, sa pag-asses sa kanya?

sahihin mong epal ako at nagmamarunong, ala namang problema un di naman ako apektado kasi masaya naman ako sa buhay ko. Pero, papaano ang suspended/terminated ninyong empleyado? malamang may 1 year old na anak yan na umiinom pa ng gatas.
na suspend/terminate hindi lang dahil katangahan mo kundi narin sa pride at tigas ng ulo mo.

alalahanin natin, na ang ating pinag-usapan ay grounds at procedure. kung tlagang may malasakit ka, at ayaw mo naman maniwla sa in house lawyer ninyo, bat hindi ka tumawag ka sa sikat o kahit man lang lehitimong law firm at doon ka kumuha ng intelehenteng payo. galante naman kayo, sabi mo. wag dito, yun LANG TALAGA ang makukuha mong payo kasi libre.... talagang may soso, pakialamero at nagmamarunong na magpapayo sa iyo dto.

isang pinagpalang araw sa iyo kaibigan.

23INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:41 am

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

Haha.. Di kita kaibigan bakla!. haha Wag masyadong apekted "GIRL".
May procedure na sinusunod ang lawyer ng company.
At uulitin ko, walang humihingi ng advise mo. or kahit anung inputs mo.
Kung di ka lang talaga mapapel e. Mananahimik ka na lang.
tagalog yan para maintindihan mo! Or mahirap ka lang talaga umitindi. Hehe.

24INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:42 am

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

Inputs lang ng matinong lawyers ang mostly nacconsider dito. Ok?
Di mo ikakayaman yan "GIRL"
Kung balasubasan lang din, aba e nakahanap ka na katapat mo.
Pasalamat ka pinagpapasensyahan ng mga nakakaaway mo dito.

25INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Empty Re: INEFFICIENCY AND INSUBORDINATION Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:03 am

jeyzsonic_geek

Arresto Menor

I am currently employed here in a BPO company in Cebu City under a travel account for almost 4 years now. Until I was alleged of an 'harassment' case from an escalation over the phone after I tried to call the customer back. It turned out to be a total misinterpretation by the customer from my attempted call backs for my sole intention of it was just to help her out on her dilemma/concern. There were even no escalations to all my call backs nor recorded misconduct to justify such deteriorating act against my credibility. Besides, I was not even against the customer at all. Now, I was then endorsed to the HR and was required to submit a written explanation within 5 days for an NTE in support to my side. After that day, my account credentials was disabled and disbanded from full-access unfortunately. This manifest that I was already taken off the phone by the account after the said report had arised. Just before the 5th day, I did submitted my explanation in a written form to give detail and justify my behalf against the allegation. Now my concern is, I don't know what is my current status since I can no longer take calls and don't know if am still obliged to report to work until further notice. I can't even tell if I am currently under a 'Preventive Suspension' since no memo or what not was been issued to me by my direct sup or manager nor from the HR itself. I was even NOT YET TERMINATED by the company until proved convicted of the act since I still have my full-access to the office as far as my logs and schedules on a daily basis with my breaks and lunch determined. So I'm totally confused! I did tried to approached this to my sup but he doesn't even have any say at all. So my question is, am I still paid in full for the next pay as I continue to report to the office for a total of 8 hours even without taking calls? I don't exactly know what is my current status now while waiting for the admin hearing. Please help. T_T

Last edited by jeyzsonic_geek on Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum