Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Labor harassment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Labor harassment Empty Labor harassment Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:16 am

raybrigom

Arresto Menor

I felt i have been harrassed in the previous BPO that I worked for. They continuously filed charges against me regarding their security measures but yet they haven't proven totally that I did something wrong. So I decided to send a resignation letter, that I have sent through email. but still they wanted to have me terminated, and what's detriment about that is that they have sent this message to the BPAP and CCAP, and so I can no longer be admitted to any call center. Please give me an advise because I wanted to clear my name, but they have barred me from doing so, and I can't get a job in the BPO anymore. One of the managers that they have removed from the company is the author of all these things. Hacking my personal email and I even received a very harrassing comment in my facebook account. Please give me a legal advise as I wanted to file a harrassment case and ask for moral damages.

2Labor harassment Empty Re: Labor harassment Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:37 pm

attyLLL

you can file a complaint for illegal constructive dismissal at nlrc.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum