Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

harassment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1harassment Empty harassment Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:40 pm

sam726

Arresto Menor

Good day po.

I have a situation po with my ex-girlfriend. We made a deal when we broke up to give back our things. She gave me back mine. I have not given her hers. She keeps complaining for they are worth a big amount. She threatens me saying "how do you want to die?", "I can involve anyone here, even the oldest and the youngest", and such. She keeps on telling she can hire someone to do the job
She also slapped me in face in public. I already went to the police to blotter her. What else can I do? Can I file a lawsuit, harassment?

Thank you. Sad

2harassment Empty Re: harassment Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:31 am

jd888

Revised Penal Code Article 282 – Grave threats

Any person who shall threaten another with the infliction upon the person, honor or property of the latter or of his family of any wrong amounting to a crime, shall suffer:

1. The penalty next lower in degree than that prescribed by law for the crime be threatened to commit, if the offender shall have made the threat demanding money or imposing any other condition, even though not unlawful, and said offender shall have attained his purpose. If the offender shall not have attained his purpose, the penalty lower by two degrees shall be imposed.

If the threat be made in writing or through a middleman, the penalty shall be imposed in its maximum period.

2. The penalty of arresto mayor and a fine not exceeding 500 pesos, if the threat shall not have been made subject to a condition.

http://www.chanrobles.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum