Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harassment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Harassment Empty Harassment Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:30 pm

JLD1

Arresto Menor

Hi! what should I do if HR will not hear/investigate on the harassment and illegal suspension that I filed against my manager. What they did was instead to hear my case they put me under preventive suspension on a different ground.

it all started when I requested for a change of schedule because of studies. I am enrolled as a nursing student and have classes every Saturdays and Sundays. Since I was given the same schedule for the past two years, all I need to do is to present them a copy of my class card. June 1 I enrolled only to find out after a few days that the new manager changed my schedule and gave me a saturday shift which is impossible because I need to be in school (note that he only did the changes after providing him a copy of my class schedule. I sought assistance from the higher management but to no about recourse, I went to hr and complain about how the manager is treating me, i informed them that I was to told to choose between working and studying.

to make the long story short, after I filed a harassment case and illegal suspension, I was put on preventive suspension on the grounds that I allegedly did not work for two hours which is not true because I have proofs that I have work related things to do. 30 days of my preventive suspension has elapse, no decisions yet and they brush off my complaint of harassment and illegal suspension..

I already filed a case with NLRC. Should I wait for that or should I still follow up with HR about my complaint.?

thanks

2Harassment Empty in addition.. Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:32 pm

JLD1

Arresto Menor

yung pag hold ba ng salary ko can also be construed as harassment?

I feel that I am being forced to resign by the company kaya iniipit nila ko..

Last edited by JLD1 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Harassment Empty Re: Harassment Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:02 am

attyLLL

jld, it has been more than 30 days since you were preventively suspended?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Harassment Empty Re: Harassment Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:14 pm

JLD1

Arresto Menor

2 months na po ako nakapreventive suspension and more than 2 months na po walang sweldo plus, pati yung last two weeks na pumasok ako nakahold pa po.

5Harassment Empty Re: Harassment Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:16 pm

JLD1

Arresto Menor

ano po ang pwede ko gawin para i-hear ng HR yung complaint ko about my manager? kasi nga po ako 2 months na nakapreventive suspension pero yung initial complaint ko hindi nila pinansin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum