Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

harassment

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1harassment  Empty harassment Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:52 pm

Roen710

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty,

I had a bf before whom i don't know that was married.
later i found out that the guy already left his wife because of her attitude.
the problem is.. she found our old pictures together. now shes harassing me.. She made another fb account and added some of my friends and relatives and post those pictures and wrote that i am a mistress. she even went to my place to tell my family so that they will disowned me as i am out of the country. everyday she makes a new gmail account to harass me.. telling all my colleagues how immoral am i. my boss is very supportive to me since they know me well. i am very emotionally disturb. can i file anything against her. she only has those pictures. and i am not in contact with his husband anymore. still she keep on pestering me. badly need your help. im suffering from emotional torture.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum