Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

is it harassment?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1is it harassment? Empty is it harassment? Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:07 pm

matt13

Arresto Menor

Greetings!!!

Hi sir/Madam!! ask ko lng if we can file harassment or is it harassment. my mother in law has a unsettled account loan for this lending company. but the scenario is ung lolo and lola ko po yung consistently nilang kinokoletahan at pinipilit magbayad since di sila makacollect sa mother in law ko. medyu naapektuhan npo kasi ung lolo at lola ko psychologicaly.di naman po sila ung principal borrower nor comaker or guarantor.its just a verbal from my lolo na tutulungan nya ung anak nya with regards unsettle account of my mother in law

question:

1.anu pong kaso pde namin ifile sa knila since they are harassing my lolo and lola to collect money.

2. is a verval from my lolo can be a reference for them to harass them to collect money?

3. what article of law can we file aside from harassment?

Looking forward for your immediate response.
Thanks and more power...

2is it harassment? Empty Re: is it harassment? Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:39 pm

attyLLL

you can file unjust vexation against the collectors. send a letter to the agency stating that the grandparents will not pay for the debt.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum