Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harassment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Harassment Empty Harassment Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:35 pm

Carmel Padilla

Arresto Menor

May husband works as a salesman. Recently, his new boss issued a memo EXCLUSIVELY for him ordering him to punch in the bundy clock edaily xcep t on the days where he is working outbase. This is the first time in his 15 yrs in this company that such directive is applied. What is trivial, however is that rest of the entire salesforce are not mandated to do so. Recently, too he was charged AWOL. He actually filed a leave of absence without pay 6 days before his leave commences. The leave of absence falls on the cut off days, however. Too sad because his boss replied a day before his leave begins which left us no more time to make necessary adjustments in the hotel booking, etc. Had the boss replied immediately, we could have decided not to pursue the leave and still save the monetary value of which. Despite the 3 day absence though, my husband hit 103% sales, way above the target. The boss was quiet upon his return from leave up until the meeting held the whole day just this Tuesday. An hour after their all separated from the meeting, his boss texted him that my husband needs to report to the head office the following day at 10 am. Whan asked what is it all about, his boss replied " may admin hearing ka." When asked again what was his violation, his boss went quiet. Would you consider all this as forms of harassment in the workplace p0? This is causing us so much stress and anxiety na. What cand we do po? Please enlighten us. Thank you so much and God bless.

2Harassment Empty Re: Harassment Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:54 pm

attyLLL

i recommend that he writes letters or emails to his boss and HR to question why he was singled out. that way he has a paper trail

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Harassment Empty Re: Harassment Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:20 pm

Carmel Padilla

Arresto Menor

Thank you po for the advice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum