Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

harassment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1harassment Empty harassment Tue May 11, 2010 5:57 pm

tata

Arresto Menor

gud day!tulungan nyo po ako sa aking prblema,nakatanggap ako ng summon galing sa girlfriend ng ka live in partner ko.minsan kasi pumunta ako sa bahay ng gf ng live in partner ko,dahil gusto kung malaman ang katotohanan tungkol sa kanilang dalawa dahil marami kasi nagsabi na magsyota daw cla,at ako may 3 kaming anak ng ka live in partner ko.pinatuloy nya ako sa kanilang bahay,ang aking problema ngayon ay kinasuhan nya ako ng harassment.

2harassment Empty Re: harassment Tue May 11, 2010 10:48 pm

attyLLL

i don't believe your girl friend issued the summons. please clarify, was it the barangay, prosecutor's office or court?

what happened when she allowed you inside her house? I don't think she will file a case unless you did something.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum