Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filling Annulment For Foreigner husband

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filling Annulment For Foreigner husband Empty Filling Annulment For Foreigner husband Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:56 am

ljaranzanso

Arresto Menor

Hi...I'm 1 year marriage to a Japanese...When we got married here in the Philippine he always told me that i need to process my paper here in the Philippine as soon as possible pra masend ko na un mga docmunets sa kanya sa japan.We got married last year June 11, 2012. But this Feb. 27, 2013 He said that he can't process my paper in Japan because of his problem to his kids from his first family. And he said that I need to wait...But i ask him, until when I should wait for you to process our papers in Japan so that we can live together in his country...And he said that as of now he do even know when he can process our papers.His only reason is that because of his kids to his 1st wife...But they are already divorce thats why we got married here in the Philippine..We got married for almost 9 months and he never give any financial support for me...although hindi ko sya inobliga na tulungan ako financial, but as his wife automatic naman un at no need na sabihin ko pa sa knya..If ever na magfile ako ng annulment sa sa kanya...is there a possible na may makuha ako anything from him at may possible ba na kahit wala sya is makakapagfile ako ng annulment...I need your advice...Thank yu so much...

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Relax, wag ka pong magpa dalos-dalos sa pag file ng annulment.

Before you can file, dapat may valid reason/grounds po tayo para makafile ng annulment or nullity of marriage. If walang valid grounds then IM VERY SURE, ma dismiss lang yan, ang masaklap pa ay matagal ang process kasi i-schedule pa ang hearings then expensive pa.

I would suggest na magfile na lng yung foreigner hubby mo dun sa japan ng divorce, madali na, hinde pa expensive, and wala ka pang ttrabahoin. Afterall, the divorce decree is recognizable here in the philippines, ipa judicial notice mo lang, ayan mapalitan na yung records mo sa NSO. Same effect of annulment or nullity of marriage.

tey14

Arresto Menor

tsi ming choi wrote:Relax, wag ka pong magpa dalos-dalos sa pag file ng annulment.

Before you can file, dapat may valid reason/grounds po tayo para makafile ng annulment or nullity of marriage. If walang valid grounds then IM VERY SURE, ma dismiss lang yan, ang masaklap pa ay matagal ang process kasi i-schedule pa ang hearings then expensive pa.

I would suggest na magfile na lng yung foreigner hubby mo dun sa japan ng divorce, madali na, hinde pa expensive, and wala ka pang ttrabahoin. Afterall, the divorce decree is recognizable here in the philippines, ipa judicial notice mo lang, ayan mapalitan na yung records mo sa NSO. Same effect of annulment or nullity of marriage.

Hello sir/ 'mam

Just I want to ask, same kc ng situation about dun sa inquiry ko, my sister in law married in Philippines but divorced in Japan. In this case do we need to approach a lawyer or pwedeng kme n lng mg asikaso sa NSO? Paano po ba mgpajudicial notice?
Thank you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum