Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filling of Annulment

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filling of Annulment Empty Filling of Annulment Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:07 pm

kraneerica

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Hope you could help me,

My husband want to file an annulment, he is the one who has mistress, and he has the guts to file it?crazy is it? they living together, the only problem i don't have yet concrete evidences like pictures, but I have a witnesses, he don t even communicate to me at all, I'm pregnant as of this moment. what the best action i have to do it? please give me an advise,

Looking forward for your prompt response.

Krane

2Filling of Annulment Empty Re: Filling of Annulment Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:39 pm

attyLLL

an annulment is not about being guilty, but you can oppose his petition so it will run for many years and likely be disallowed

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Filling of Annulment Empty Re: Filling of Annulment Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:04 pm

haunt

Arresto Menor

if somebody filed annulment and you oppose//whatever reason they have..will run for many years and be disallowed also atty??? court should inform all parties of annulment so if someone opposes like that?? thanks

4Filling of Annulment Empty Re: Filling of Annulment Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

depende yan sa grounds. kung may sapat na batayan ka at may kasamang konkreto o matibay na ebidensya, medyo mas mabilis.

depende din siyempre sa sipag ng judge at abilidad ng process server etc ...

pero ussully, umaaabot yan ng more than one year. maabilidad ang abogado mo kung magawa niya ng below one year Smile

5Filling of Annulment Empty Re: Filling of Annulment Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:42 am

attyLLL

no guarantee that it will be disallowed, but good chance if there are actually no grounds. at the minimum you can delay it through appeals

6Filling of Annulment Empty Re: Filling of Annulment Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:24 am

haunt

Arresto Menor

AttyyLLL , you can appeal an annulment?? kala ko po ba na pag nag decide na sa annulment case kaisa lang yun po at hinde na maka apply for annulment ulit?? may nabasa po ako d2 na pag nakasal ako sa consulate sa una at registered sa NSO and then pangalaw sa Pinas sa judge,,na hinde valid yun sa consulate s aibang bansa kasi sa ibang bansa yun?? hinde under s ajusridiction ng pinas kahit registered sa NSO?? pls clarify..i sent you PM sir pero may erro napupunta sa outbox lang..try ko ulit..salamatttttt:)

7Filling of Annulment Empty Re: Filling of Annulment Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:47 pm

1-t

Arresto Menor

Atty, I just wanna ask Kung pwede ba makahingi ng copy ng decision letter ang respondent? In my boyfriend's case kasi sya ung respondent lumabas na young decision ng judge, ung ex wife Nya (petitioner) Nasa abroad nadin so pinapatapos na sa Kanya yung final stages , what can he do lalo na ngayon nasa abroad sila parehas.? Pwede bang iba ang mag process..? Like me, can DIY the final stages.? Or pwede bako mag ask ng assistance ng lawyer at sya ang tumapos? I really need your help, thanks!

8Filling of Annulment Empty Re: Filling of Annulment Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:48 pm

1-t

Arresto Menor

Atty, I just wanna ask Kung pwede ba makahingi ng copy ng decision letter ang respondent? In my boyfriend's case kasi sya ung respondent lumabas na young decision ng judge, ung ex wife Nya (petitioner) Nasa abroad nadin so pinapatapos na sa Kanya yung final stages , what can he do lalo na ngayon nasa abroad sila parehas.? Pwede bang iba ang mag process..? Like me, can DIY the final stages.? Or pwede bako mag ask ng assistance ng lawyer at sya ang tumapos? I really need your help, thanks!

9Filling of Annulment Empty Re: Filling of Annulment Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:50 pm

1-t

Arresto Menor

And what are the next steps, after the decision? How can we check Kung May certificate of finality na? Lumabas ang decision last august 22,2013

10Filling of Annulment Empty Re: Filling of Annulment Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:52 am

attyLLL

by yourself, you cannot unless he issues an SPA to you. but it is better if you contact his lawyer if he gets a new one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum