Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filling for annulment

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1filling for annulment Empty filling for annulment Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:13 am

lucille0902

Arresto Menor

hi would like to seek for your advise regarding my concern.im married for 10yrs and we seperated 2 yrs ago (not legally and i never approved) and we also dont have kids.my husband works abroad and he had an extramarital affair while he is in riyadh saudi arabia and the girl is in canada right now and lately i found out that my husband moves to US recently. he wants to annul our marriage and i ok he can do that for the following condition:

1.the grounds would be him an extra marital affair (for i know that this is not a valid ground for annulment coz i dnt want to dissolve our marriage)?
2. can i file for concubinage case even if the act happens abroad.
3.can i file for support even if we dont have kids?
4.can they get married in the US or canada, will the marriage be legal there or not?
5.if ever he will still file for an annulment do i need to signed it or they can just file it and have it approved by a judge without my knowledge or consent?

please help me i badly needed an ans from you.im jobless and cant afford to consult a lawyer and even get a lawyer incase ill be needing one.
please help

2filling for annulment Empty Re: filling for annulment Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:48 am

attyman

Arresto Menor

u cannot file a case for concubinage, since it is a criminal case and our penal laws does not apply to cases not committed in our country, subject of course to certain exceptions. however, ur case does not fall to any of the exceptions.

u can apply for support, bec under our fam code, husband and wife must mutually support each other, the only prob is, it would be hard to enforce a case for support against ur husband considering that he is abroad.

they can get married in us or canada, but such marriage would be of no legal consequence or would not affect ur valid marriage for as a long as ur husband is still a fil citizen when they get married hence, has no right to obtain a divorce abroad

they can file an annulment case even without ur knowledge and consent. there are free legal services out there. go to a pao office to where u are residing.

3filling for annulment Empty Re: filling for annulment Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:17 pm

lucille0902

Arresto Menor

thank you for your prompt reply sir.my next question would be;

1.what case can i file for them or for my husband if ever umuwi siya o sila ng philippines.
2.if he or they will file for annulment what would be the possible grounds?is being childless for 8yrs a ground for this?
3.will i be informed if ever the annulment was already been filled.

thanks so much

4filling for annulment Empty Re: filling for annulment Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:15 pm

ladyconan

Arresto Menor

This is also my problem. Nagfile ng pettion of nulity of marriage husband ko.madedesisyunan po ba un ng court without my knowledge? Maannuled po ba kmi ng wala akong kaalam alam na annuled na pala kami? Wala po akong nareceive na notice galing s court. Ang sabi po ng husband ko ndi daw ako mkkreceive kasi iba address daw ang binigay nya

5filling for annulment Empty Re: filling for annulment Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:16 pm

ladyconan

Arresto Menor

Aaprovahan po b mg judge ung anulment kahit na ndi nagappear ang legal wife s court?

6filling for annulment Empty Re: filling for annulment Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:55 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you inquire at the Office of the Solicitor General if they are aware of your case.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum