Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

filling an annulment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1filling an annulment Empty filling an annulment Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:05 pm

sweetsnhoney

Arresto Menor

a seaman friend of mine was asking if he could file an annulment...he was the one who left his wife for another woman...is it possible for him to file an annulment even though he was the one who committed adultery?

2filling an annulment Empty Re: filling an annulment Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:45 pm

attyLLL

yes, but what is important is whether a ground for annulment can proved

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3filling an annulment Empty Re: filling an annulment Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:06 pm

winniepooh

Arresto Menor

Good day! i am an ofw, my wife caught me that i am having an affair thru txt and i admit it, we fight and left our house.i went to my relative house to calm the situation and turned out that she got crazy and post anything on my facebook account.She found some pics of me and the girl and she's threatening me that she will ruin me and sue me together w/ the girl and bring us in prison.She poisoned the brain of our children agains me and found the girl identitiy and threatening her also that she will do everything to ruin her and her family.I am sick and tired of our marriage, i just stay with her because of the children..and now i want to live alone not because of that girl..we are not leaving together but she claimed that i rented an apartment for the girl. What can i do?Do i have the right to file an annulment?what are my grounds for doing that?What are my rights?What can i do?

4filling an annulment Empty Re: filling an annulment Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:35 pm

attyLLL

winnie, please don't let two people use one profile. make up your mind who you want to be, the husband or the mistress?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

5filling an annulment Empty Re: filling an annulment Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:47 pm

winniepooh

Arresto Menor

i want the to be with the girl but im afraid she will ruin the life and family of the girl..i want to talk with my wife in peace but every time we talk she start shouting and throw some obscene words.And she keep making story that the girl is calling her which is not true and she send threat msg in the girl's facebook..but the girl keep silent...is my wife can sue us just and some pics of us is the only evidence?thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum