Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Globe contract-deceived

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Globe contract-deceived Empty Globe contract-deceived Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:01 am

lceriales

Arresto Menor

Hi, the reason why I sent this email it’s because I have a problem with Globe right now. Our services were just installed on February 9, 2013 and upon signing up to an agreement we only told the sales agent that all we want is only a 12 mos promotion. He even told that us that if we are going to sign-up for a bundle P1299 for internet, the phone service is free. Upon receiving our first bill yesterday, we are all surprise because it has not been a month yet and we already owe around P1800.00 and it is also showing on the bill that our contract is for 24 mos. We even made a payment of P1299 to the technician but the payment is not posted on the first bill we received. I called their customer service hotline immediately to follow up and I was informed by numerous agents that If I am going to downgrade or cancel my plan to 12 mos contract we will be paying around P8,000.00. To think of we just got the services 2 weeks ago. I am really having problems right now on how to resolve this issue. My father is only a government employee and both of us have a fixed income. We cannot afford to pay P8,000.00. What shall we need to do?? Is it necessary for us to pay this amount even if we didn’t agreed for that? It has not been a month yet and globe wants us to pay P8,000. Is Globe actions legal??Please help us…. Please advice us on what to do.. Sad

2Globe contract-deceived Empty Re: Globe contract-deceived Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:01 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

marami ng ang manloloko ngayon para maparasuhan ang mga yan, ireklamo mo sa NTC ang ginawa sa iyo ng Globe para maparusahan yan.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum