Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

globe post paid..

+33
Filia
ripple_effect
LandOwner12
Whengzky
nana_sic
Ave avila
mdeadguy
lee davidson
pepsiyorim
balwarte
ginetic20
mrs kho
Jhepoy080
jude101
potchie20
ivyrain1124
Ingrid Ivy B. Piamonte
Pinkgirl21
AttyZag
072509lg
oldcar
CaseLogic
justice5689
anonymous666
jake jacob
joanalexis24
Didz
petergarbanzos
chekchek
anniemae
attyLLL
cheyannzze
dreiko501
37 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1globe post paid.. Empty globe post paid.. Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:11 pm

dreiko501

Arresto Menor

good day to you..

i would like to ask what should i do.

i received a demand letter telling me to pay my unpaid bills for globe post paid with an amount of almost P7000.00.i stopped using the number for more than 8 months but my fault is that i never informed them that i will discontinue the service.then i changed my number to prepaid but im still receiving statement from them and i just ignored it.

i'd like to know what will happen if i will ignore the demand letter.i will not be able to make a payment at this moment bcoz of a financial problem.

i really need your help.thanks in advance.

2globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:50 am

cheyannzze

Arresto Menor

same case here... meron akong upaid 2mons, then disconnect nila, disconnected na nga tuloy pa din ung bills umabot na sa 4k, tapos ngaun may demand letter na. should I pay or not?

3globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:01 am

attyLLL

did you read the contracts you signed? were you aware of the lock in periods?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:55 am

anniemae

Arresto Menor

same with my case. i avail their 300/mo. plan with free phone. im so worried. i stopped using it for a couple of months and change my number, yet they continously sending me notices. i know its my fault not to read the whole contract. so im not aware with that lock in period. my concern is, is it possible that i will get into jail due to not paying the bills which i didnt use any longer? i ask my friend regarding this, he only told me that i will just only blocklisted with the network. is it true? will globe telecom put this case to court?? what will be the consequences of this? please response..

5globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:25 am

attyLLL

you'll probably be blacklisted in cmap, but that's it

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:00 pm

chekchek

Arresto Menor

Hi, Itanong ko na din tong case ng friend ko.. 3 months lang niya nagamit then nawala na yung sim card bale sim lang po ung naka plan 999/month.walang lock in period kc hindi siya kumuha ng unit. wala din siya copy ng contract. nung nawala ung sim hindi na niya binayaran bills then lumaki. ngsend ng demand letter ignore lang niya then nung 1 araw may tumawag kaso wala siya sa hauz kaya di rin nakausap, then nagtext galing sa law firm.

**eto po sabi sa text***
Gud Day! Mr. XXXX XXXXX, Please be advised that GLOBE TELECOM INC. has endorsed your account to our Law Office. We will appreciate immediate settlement of your terminated account under account no. 66434XXX in the amount of Php5,533.77 on or before June 12, 2012 to avoid any further inconveniences. If payment has been made please disregard this notice or call us at (045)625.0182 or 0927.2646484 for confirmation. Thank you from Mr. Flores of Molaer & Dela Serna Law Offices.

Paano po kaya ang best na gawin niya? kapos po kasi siya ngayon anung mangyayari saknya kung patuloy lang niya iignore?

Please response... salamat po

7globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:12 pm

petergarbanzos

Arresto Menor

Hello atty lll,

I have a similar problem. I entered into a contract with globe broadband for their internet services. I was mad at them because they would not put a wireless router for their modem. But I paid my bills faithfully for one year (that is the lock in period). After that I requested that my Internet Service be terminated through email. They responded that I should submit the required documents which I complied. At first, I told them that i will submit a letter through their center but they told me that it would be alright that i send the documents through email. After i submitted the required documents, i got no response from them. And i am still getting billing statement from them. I complained through their center about this but they convinced that if i can get someone to assume my account, then it would be convenient for that person and i will not be billed while i was still looking foe someone to assume my account. unfortunately, there is no one willing to assume my account. and the billing statement still keep coming. i again sent through email another letter for disconnection and by this time, i transferred to PLDT. Because of my busy schedule, I haven't followed up my request. and the billing statement stll kept coming. I finally made a letter and delivered it personally to their center. then and only then that i got my final bill. i replied via email that i won't pay for the months that i didn't use their service because i have already transferred to PLDT. they have now sent me a letter through their collecting lawyers saying that a legal action might be instituted against me. what remedies do i have? i don't want to pay for the months that i didn't use their service 'coz i already have another internet service provider. can i sue globe for harassment? what government agency do i call for their unfair and unethical sales practice? i feel that i have a right not to pay them because i already told them to deactivate my account but they haven't done so even if i have already submitted all the required documents. it was not my fault but of their customer service representative who did not inform me of the next steps after i have submitted all the necessary documents.

8globe post paid.. Empty unsettled globe postpaid Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:09 pm

Didz

Didz
Arresto Menor

Hi there.
Newbie here.. i have the same case with -anniemae-. But the problem is, globe telecom gave me a very short period to settle my account like 2 days through their referred law firm. I told them that i wanted to retain my account, given that they should fix the handset first and let me use the amount being billed to me since my plan is consumable. Do you know someone with the same case who had been given other sort of legal penalty other than CMAP blacklisting?

thanks for reading and your reply will be much appreciated.

9globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:31 pm

joanalexis24

Arresto Menor

I received a letter from the Telan Hipe Flores Telan & Associates regarding my past due globe balance. They said that such letter is the Final Notice and that I should pay in full amount within three days. I would like to know if I could ignore this letter for now and pay in full after 3 months. Or should I contact the number they mentioned in the letter and make arrangements with them?

10globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:02 pm

jake jacob

Arresto Menor

I receive a text from globe since d ako nakakapagbayad ng unpaid bills ko they will publish my name as well as my company name sa manula bulletin and philippine star on may 15. Anu po dapat ko gawin? Totoo po bang nag pupublish sila ng name sa manila buletin or nanakot lang sila?

11globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:39 pm

anonymous666

Arresto Menor

question, may statute of limitation po ba para dito? sa ganitong situation?

12globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:56 pm

justice5689

Arresto Menor

Hello! I actually been into this situation before yun lang sa Smart yun. Smart Broadband yung may cannopy, sa super walang service talaga, ilang beses kaming nagreport and wala silag actions, tried to call their customer care agents they said we need to pay the whole contract para materminate. sinabi ko, di ako magbabayad sa serbisyong pinangako nyo na wala nman kaming nakukuha magandang signal, sobrang galit ko nun kasi finals and all of my exams were uploaded online. yung mga ilang months pinagbigyan ko sila, kasi aayusin daw nila, kay continous akong nagbayad hanggang sa napuno ako di na ko nagbayad, buwan buwan nanningil at tumatawag sa cellphone at telephone,tapos yung amount umabot na sa 20K.. pinadalhan nla kami ng sulat na idedemanda daw kami. and a friend advice me to ignore it, then i just did ignore it, ngayon nanahimik na sila, ksi wala na sila mahita sakin e, yun lang di na ko makakaopen ng any acct sa Smart. walang nakukulong sa pagkakautang. credit cards, postpaid and loans. Very Happy

13globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Wed May 08, 2013 6:19 pm

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

Hello. Nakakainis yan mga LAW FIRM na ganyan, na manghaharass na magbayad when they are not even fully aware the whole story.
Just today, I received a call from Law Firm and saying that we have two demand letters requiring as to pay the amount.
And I said I'll get his email so I can forward the conversation between me and the telecom, so atleast he could understand
the story not just insisting us to pay, knowing that it was their client's fault.
Aba, ikaw ba naman singilin ng tapos wala naman proper installation? router na gamit saken pa?
When I asked their technical to go to office, they went here naman, kaya lang working hours? E hindi naman pwedeng madisturb at maintterupt ang internect con dahil sa operation and I said, balik sila ng non-working hours, so nag follow up ako calls and email, wala di na sila pumunta for proper installation.
Leased Line kase kaya medyo complicated. So sabi ko kung hindi pa rin nila ako iassist, vvoid ko na lang yun contract nila
kase nagrrun ang operation namin thru internet, so it must be installed properly IMMEDIATELY and it really was an urgent.
But they just ignored us and keep on sending us bill. I still paid those monthly bills that I know we consumed.
Until lately na, I informed them na terminate na lang kase up to the last minute, hindi sila pumunta na to install properly the internet con.
So after namin masettled, nagterminate na din ako thru email.

Then, today I was surprise by a call of an old man na I have to pay them. ANd I said, for God sake all this time, they are just giving us a headache, hanggang ngayon ba naman.
Nag init talaga ulo ko hanggang makasagutan ko na yun caller(Law office daw)
And he said, pnprovoke mo ako nasa LAW OFFICE ako.
And I said, so? tinatakot mo ba ako? SO what kung nasa law office ka?
Sabi nya mag ingat ka sa pananalita mo baka ikaw matauhan dito. Sinusubukan mo ako.

And yun binaba nya. IF he only listen and let me forward the conversation with his client di
sana naging maaayos usapan, di yun feeling nya madaadaan ako sa sindak.

Kinuwento ko sa lawyer ko and he said, naku just ignore! if he want to send formal demand letter then be it and we will deal with that.

14globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Tue May 28, 2013 5:29 pm

oldcar

Arresto Menor

Hi! Sa akin may dumating na sulat galing sa law firm. Masama nito 2007 pa last ko nagamit ung postpaid ko. wala naman cla ibinigay sa akin na notice after a month or 1 yr man lng sana para ipaalam man lng sa akin. Kaso inintay pa nila 4 YEARS bago magpadala ng notice. 15K na yung bill ko!!! Masyado talaga silang magaling manluko! ..heheh Laughing Cool

15globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Wed May 29, 2013 8:12 am

anonymous666

Arresto Menor

oldcar wrote:Hi! Sa akin may dumating na sulat galing sa law firm. Masama nito 2007 pa last ko nagamit ung postpaid ko. wala naman cla ibinigay sa akin na notice after a month or 1 yr man lng sana para ipaalam man lng sa akin. Kaso inintay pa nila 4 YEARS bago magpadala ng notice. 15K na yung bill ko!!! Masyado talaga silang magaling manluko! ..heheh Laughing Cool

antagal na pala...

16globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:03 pm

072509lg

Arresto Menor

Good pm! Gusto ko lang po magtanong. Kasi kaka-renew ko lang ng contract with Globe nung January. Nung March, pina-temporary disconnect ko yung line ko kasi nawala yung phone ko. I got the replacement sim the day after I called, but the line was activated after a week pa. Tapos netong May naman, I paid way before the due date online, pero hindi nagpost sa account ko. Na-cancel yung line ko, and 2 weeks na ako halos walang line. System glitch daw siya. I went to the branch, called the hotline, and called someone that I know who works for Globe pero lahat sila walang magawa. Is it possible for me to demand na i-permanently disconnect na lang nila yung line ko, waiving the pre-termination fee? Hindi ko naman kasi kasalanan yung mga hassle na dinulot nila sakin. Nagbabayad naman ako ng tama.

Thanks in advance po.

17globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:30 am

AttyZag

Arresto Mayor

joanalexis24 wrote:I received a letter from the Telan Hipe Flores Telan & Associates regarding my past due globe balance.  They said that such letter is the Final Notice and that I should pay in full amount within three days. I would like to know if I could ignore this letter for now and pay in full after 3 months. Or should I contact the number they mentioned in the letter and make arrangements with them?

If you intend to settle the amount anyway, better to get in touch with them. Problem could get bigger if you ignore, because they will probably take this to court.

If you get in touch with them, you may be able to persuade them to hold off taking action in the meantime.

18globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:32 am

AttyZag

Arresto Mayor

072509lg wrote:Good pm! Gusto ko lang po magtanong. Kasi kaka-renew ko lang ng contract with Globe nung January. Nung March, pina-temporary disconnect ko yung line ko kasi nawala yung phone ko. I got the replacement sim the day after I called, but the line was activated after a week pa. Tapos netong May naman, I paid way before the due date online, pero hindi nagpost sa account ko. Na-cancel yung line ko, and 2 weeks na ako halos walang line. System glitch daw siya. I went to the branch, called the hotline, and called someone that I know who works for Globe pero lahat sila walang magawa. Is it possible for me to demand na i-permanently disconnect na lang nila yung line ko, waiving the pre-termination fee? Hindi ko naman kasi kasalanan yung mga hassle na dinulot nila sakin. Nagbabayad naman ako ng tama.

Thanks in advance po.

Probably not. Check the contract if this is one of the grounds for pre-termination. But I'm guessing they would probably not put terms prejudicial to them in their own contract.

19globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:59 am

anonymous666

Arresto Menor

072509lg wrote:Good pm! Gusto ko lang po magtanong. Kasi kaka-renew ko lang ng contract with Globe nung January. Nung March, pina-temporary disconnect ko yung line ko kasi nawala yung phone ko. I got the replacement sim the day after I called, but the line was activated after a week pa. Tapos netong May naman, I paid way before the due date online, pero hindi nagpost sa account ko. Na-cancel yung line ko, and 2 weeks na ako halos walang line. System glitch daw siya. I went to the branch, called the hotline, and called someone that I know who works for Globe pero lahat sila walang magawa. Is it possible for me to demand na i-permanently disconnect na lang nila yung line ko, waiving the pre-termination fee? Hindi ko naman kasi kasalanan yung mga hassle na dinulot nila sakin. Nagbabayad naman ako ng tama.

Thanks in advance po.

sa tingin ko di sila papayag, unless if you pay for the termination fee (lugi ka dun). follow up ka, wag mo lubayan, ma-waive din po yan but it will take months or if you're lucky na ma-waive agad yan. and i strongly suggest sa business center (BRANCH) ng globe ka pumunta, mayayamot ka lamang kung sa hotline ka tatawag. based on EXPERIENCE po yan. basta wag ka lulubay sa pangungulit.

20globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:26 am

Pinkgirl21

Arresto Menor

Ano po mangyayari pag di nabayaran billing sa globe? Help me naman po please?Sad di po namin kayang bayaran ang 48k billing. Makukulong po ba?

21globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:07 pm

AttyZag

Arresto Mayor

Pinkgirl21 wrote:Ano po mangyayari pag di nabayaran billing sa globe? Help me naman po please?Sad di po namin kayang bayaran ang 48k billing. Makukulong po ba?

1. Hindi ka makukulong. Kung sakaling magka kaso, for payment of the balance lang po.

2. I suggest you talk to globe and try to propose na bayaran mo in installments yung balanse. If talagang nagamit yung services ng Globe, I think its only fair that you pay. However, I also think that they may consider a payment scheme kung hindi naman kaya ng isang bagsakan. Point is, please get in touch with them as soon as possible. If you don't communicate, companies will pass on your account to law firms or collection agencies. You may find that they are harder to negotiate with.

22globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Pinkgirl21

Arresto Menor

AttyZag wrote:
Pinkgirl21 wrote:Ano po mangyayari pag di nabayaran billing sa globe? Help me naman po please?Sad di po namin kayang bayaran ang 48k billing. Makukulong po ba?

1. Hindi ka makukulong. Kung sakaling magka kaso, for payment of the balance lang po.

2. I suggest you talk to globe and try to propose na bayaran mo in installments yung balanse. If talagang nagamit yung services ng Globe, I think its only fair that you pay. However, I also think that they may consider a payment scheme kung hindi naman kaya ng isang bagsakan. Point is, please get in touch with them as soon as possible. If you don't communicate, companies will pass on your account to law firms or collection agencies. You may find that they are harder to negotiate with.

What if po hindi pumayag ang globe ng installments?

23globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Pinkgirl21

Arresto Menor

oldcar wrote:Hi!  Sa akin may dumating na sulat galing sa law firm. Masama nito 2007 pa last ko nagamit ung postpaid ko. wala naman cla ibinigay sa akin na notice after a month or 1 yr man lng sana para ipaalam man lng sa akin. Kaso inintay pa nila 4 YEARS bago magpadala ng notice. 15K na yung bill ko!!! Masyado talaga silang magaling manluko! ..heheh Laughing Cool  

Ano na po nangyari sainyo?

24globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:27 pm

Ingrid Ivy B. Piamonte

Arresto Menor

Good day Attorney LLL,

I am just new here..I need your legal assistance regarding my problem. Last Saturday Globe staff came to my house for installation and they said right after it I can use the internet. So, after the installation I used the internet but There wasn't,  sometimes it existed but most of the time it didn't. It lasted for 3-5 days until now the connection is not good. So I sent an email to the CSR and asked to terminate my subscription since I didn't get good service. I am using the internet for my business. And had lost some clients due to bad connection. But they asked me to pay 2 months for the contract termination and 2,500 + 1299 x 2 for the termination of my subscription according to the contract I signed. But honestly I haven't read anything I thought I just signed the application form. Please help me. I think it's not fair, I lost my clients due to their bad service..huhuhu And now I have to pay for their bad service....

25globe post paid.. Empty Re: globe post paid.. Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:57 pm

CaseLogic

CaseLogic
Arresto Mayor

It happened to me too. I reported their poor service several times, they cannot even provide the best option so that I could atleast enjoy what I am paying for. I went to their business center and show them how slow the connection was, and they said wala na daw talaga silang magagawa. Hahaha! adjustment na lang daw sa billing, pero ganun pa rin, magbayad ka, kahit walang signal at walang connection! magtiis ka. Ganyan kapanget ang service ng globe. Sobrang annoying. And their legal dept. kuno will disturb you from time to time, without thinking if they really provides the service we want.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum