Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

globe post paid..

+33
Filia
ripple_effect
LandOwner12
Whengzky
nana_sic
Ave avila
mdeadguy
lee davidson
pepsiyorim
balwarte
ginetic20
mrs kho
Jhepoy080
jude101
potchie20
ivyrain1124
Ingrid Ivy B. Piamonte
Pinkgirl21
AttyZag
072509lg
oldcar
CaseLogic
justice5689
anonymous666
jake jacob
joanalexis24
Didz
petergarbanzos
chekchek
anniemae
attyLLL
cheyannzze
dreiko501
37 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51globe post paid.. - Page 3 Empty Re: globe post paid.. Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:00 pm

ripple_effect

Arresto Menor

AttyZag wrote:
joanalexis24 wrote:I received a letter from the Telan Hipe Flores Telan & Associates regarding my past due globe balance.  They said that such letter is the Final Notice and that I should pay in full amount within three days. I would like to know if I could ignore this letter for now and pay in full after 3 months. Or should I contact the number they mentioned in the letter and make arrangements with them?

If you intend to settle the amount anyway, better to get in touch with them. Problem could get bigger if you ignore, because they will probably take this to court.

If you get in touch with them, you may be able to persuade them to hold off taking action in the meantime.

i think i have the same situation here. can you cite some example on how to persuade them? like for example, pu pwede ba dyan na i-breakdown ang payment para ma-settle? at paano ba sila mako-convince na pumayag sa payment terms?

thank you in advance

52globe post paid.. - Page 3 Empty Re: globe post paid.. Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:05 pm

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

Hindi naman talaga yong company or law firm ang naniningil sa inyo kundi credit and collection agencies. Minsan nanghaharass talaga yong iba para ma-sure na magbayad kayo kasi may porsyento sila dun. Kung walang masingil, wala silang makukuha. Pero hindi dahil hindi na sila naniningil, di na kayo pwedeng kasuhan kasi may utang naman talaga kayo. Hindi na lang nila pini-pursue ang case kasi may malaki pa ang gagastusin nila sa abogado kaysa sa makukuha nila. Pero take note, sa panahon meron na tayong tinatawag na SMALL CLAIMS. Pwede ng pumunta sa korte ng walang abogado. Baka di na nila kayo pinag-aksayahan ng panahon ay dahil wala rin naman silang mahihita sa inyo. Magsasayang lang sila ng panahon.

53globe post paid.. - Page 3 Empty Re: globe post paid.. Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:08 am

lyn24800

Arresto Menor

My friend asked me to get her a POSTPAID phone with SUNCELLULAR as she don't meet the requirements to have it under her name. Just this past few months I learned she had stopped paying for it and never had the initiative to return to me the phone n contrary she isn't paying me for it and reasoned out that she didn't sign the 30 months contract for it and is not under her name. I checked it with SunCx, they said there were only 5 months payment made forbit and now is with their legal team. Pls help me on how to oblige my friend to fix all ths. I have kept fb chats of ours and txt msgs too regarding her will to push me to get it for her son.

54globe post paid.. - Page 3 Empty Re: globe post paid.. Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:09 am

lyn24800

Arresto Menor

Thank you and pls keep me posted.

55globe post paid.. - Page 3 Empty Re: globe post paid.. Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:13 am

lyn24800

Arresto Menor

Thank you and pls keep me posted.

56globe post paid.. - Page 3 Empty Re: globe post paid.. Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:43 pm

ActionResearch

Arresto Menor

Hi, i got the same case. I have unpaid bills for 2 months amounting to 5000+. I have talked to the CSR and the Collections agent that I am not going to pay for my outstanding bill since they are not in compliant with our contract. I got my plan last 2013 with features of unlimited mobile internet. When the fair internet policy took effect (late 2014), they have not issued me a new contract where they will need to put an internet cap on my account. Isn't that unfair? I am paying for a plan with unlimited feature however they are not following it? That would I consider a contract breach! My contract will end May 2016

Can i still have to pay for the unbilled charges? If i have to pay the 5000+ and advise to discontinue the plan, should I still be entitled to pay for the terminating fee? Please advise. Thank you

57globe post paid.. - Page 3 Empty Re: globe post paid.. Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:00 pm

apple014

Arresto Menor

I had this foreign friend who turned out to like me despite the fact that I told him I am separated but not legally annuled. He offered to help me financially and offered to join me with my small sari-sari store business. He brought me to a lawyers office to sign a partnership agreement that whatever income earned in the store will be split into 50-50 sharing. I laid the budget plan to him and all the expected profit, gave him a copy of it but He didnt provide the actual amount and just gave a 5k to secure a permit for my store. Other than that I receive nothing. Also He sent me his tv but when He changed his mind and found a new girl who fascinates him now he decided to take it back. Also He filed a complaint at the baranggay to take back the money He gave me for personal use, the tv as he said its his coz He got a receipt of it and the 5k he spent for the business permit. I learned that I was summoned thrice already and I didnt make it to appear as I got busy with my child schooling. what could I do to defend myself against his accusations. What possibly is the next step he may throw against me. Please eduacate me. Thank you and more power!

58globe post paid.. - Page 3 Empty Re: globe post paid.. Fri May 26, 2017 10:55 am

GG1

Arresto Menor

This week I received a billing statement with termination fee. I Have been notified and didn't receive any billing statement last Month April. I called globe and must settle this to globe center. So when I go there, they told me if I continue or not, so i continue the contract and must paid the previous bill. So okay I pay but they charge me with another advance payment php999 sowhy? The Customer Rep told me that it was deducted to my first bill, I ask him to show me but he accidentally shut down his computer. So I said it was not, to make sure I retrieve today my first billing statement and it was not deducted. I already question this last year to other globe center and they told me it will be deducted to my last month contract. So I go back to the Globe center this week and told him it was not deducted to my first bill and should be deducted if I will terminate my contract today. Since Im gonna continue my contract why should i pay another advance payment, He answered because of the sim. and it was an advance payment not deposit.

What should I do? Please help me.

59globe post paid.. - Page 3 Empty Re: globe post paid.. Fri May 26, 2017 10:56 am

GG1

Arresto Menor

This week I received a billing statement with termination fee. I Have'nt been notified and didn't receive any billing statement last Month April. I called globe and must settle this to globe center. So when I go there, they told me if I continue or not, so i continue the contract and must paid the previous bill. So okay I pay but they charge me with another advance payment php999 sowhy? The Customer Rep told me that it was deducted to my first bill, I ask him to show me but he accidentally shut down his computer. So I said it was not, to make sure I retrieve today my first billing statement and it was not deducted. I already question this last year to other globe center and they told me it will be deducted to my last month contract. So I go back to the Globe center  this week and told him it was not deducted to my first bill and should be deducted if I will terminate my contract today. Since Im gonna continue my contract why should i pay another advance payment, He answered because of the sim. and it was an advance payment not deposit.

What should I do? Please help me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum