Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

globe line

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1globe line Empty globe line Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:01 pm

budz

Arresto Menor

Is there any way of cancelling globe line and avoid the penalties if youre still in the lockup period? What i know po kasi na you will still pay the monthly line on the remaining months within your lockup period.

2globe line Empty Re: globe line Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:48 pm

attyLLL

the proper way is to convince globe to consent to end the contract without the penalty. a series of documented complaints leading to a demand to end the contract will be a good strategy.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3globe line Empty Re: globe line Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Myleen

Arresto Menor

atty., i received a demand letter from globe. what's the best thing that i can do? they are requesting me to pay a certain amount wherein i have not use my telephone and globe broadband account since they installed it?

Also, i already file a complaint on their customer service but their technician was not able to fix my problem. Every other day there is a technician who is visiting our place to fix it but the problem remain historical.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum