Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

transmission line

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1transmission line Empty transmission line Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:53 am

isampul17

Arresto Menor

hi atty...ask lng po ng advce..my parents sell portion of lot to my friend. ayaw sana ibenta ng parents ko kaya lng i insisted..2 yrs na sla sa property and we found out na bawal pla house dun kc may transmission line sa baba..both parties dont know na ganun bawal..beside at first my parents suggested other location kc dun samin ung vacant is dun sa may transmission line..they declined kc gsto nila dun nlng daw sa lot na un which is my guy wire nga..now na alam na namin na bawal they demand us to pay asap 5ook they bought the lot (130k) ang usapan is 2 gives lng pro umabot ng 6 gives and 2 yrs pa umabot. babayan nlng nman nmin ung house and lot nila pro hnd ganun kadali kc maghahanap rin kmi ng pera..atty what should i do?thank you

2transmission line Empty Re: transmission line Tue May 01, 2018 7:58 am

attyLLL

is it a napocor line? was the title annotated that you could not build there? they might be entitled to compensation from napocor.

i don't understand why you agreed to the refund, but because you did, you are obligated to do it

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3transmission line Empty Re: transmission line Wed May 16, 2018 9:57 am

isampul17

Arresto Menor

under po sa ngcp line..wala pong nakaindicate sa title..and according sa ngcp the transaction "daw" of paying the land is around 1980's..but my father doesnt know it. are we liable for the house der atty?klngan ba namin bayaran un?thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum