Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help..land title problem

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help..land title problem Empty help..land title problem Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:22 pm

ryn_yow

Arresto Menor

HI.. I would like to ask about a problem my family is facing right now.. we bought a 3 lot areas in a subdivision.. carmela valley homes (developer) .. we already did a full payment with these certain lots.. and they issued years ago the certificate of full payment .. but with this past few days, when we're about to get the land title, they claimed that we're in debt of 79k because they didnt notice the discrepancy at that time and blamed it on a computer error with the numbers with their posting.. they're now consulting with their attorney and wants us to pay the 79k though it's their error.. help please..what can you suggest/advice.. thank you

2help..land title problem Empty Re: help..land title problem Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:26 pm

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

You have only two choices.

1. to pay, to settle it once and for all, although the error is imputed to them, OR

2. not to pay and compel them to issue title of ownership, afterall, the certificate of full payment is the best evidence to prove that you already fully paid your obligation. This is on the presumption that you religiously pay your obligation to them in accordance to its terms and conditions of the contract.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum