Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

land title problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1land title problem Empty land title problem Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:19 am

kemuel famisaran

Arresto Menor

Hello sir/ma'am

I'm kemuel famisaran residing at Oriental Mindoro, I have a problem regarding with the land title of my uncle, he gives me SPA to process the title to buyers who bought the land. We have a 3 title each has a measure of 15,122 sq meter. The land was been subdivided and was been sold out. We want to give the transfer to the buyer, I Hired a person who had a know how on how to transfer land title. unfortunately after 2 years of waiting it has not been done due to some problem. According to RD the title that we are handling is genuine but when it comes to LRA they said it was fake due to some reason.

the reason is that our title is lucking of information. In the middle portion of our title which state is is further certified that said land was originally on the ________day of _______ in the year nineteen hundred and ________in registration book no. ________page ____ of the office of the Register of Deeds of Oriental Mindoro as Original Certificate of Title No. _______ pursuant to a ________ patent in the name of________ granted by the president of the Philippines on the ________day of _____ in the year nineteen hundred and _______ under Act No. _________........

In that middle portion of the title all blank space has an N/A on it. the reason of this N/A problem arise is when the REgister of deed way back was been consumed by fire so the details on the N/a portion could not be filled up.

My problem is the LRA won't accept our title they said it is fake.
my question is how can I correct this kind of error who are the person who can help me to make our title clean. any suggestion po on what should I do?

I hope someone could help me regarding this matter. Thank you

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum