Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

land title problem

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1land title problem Empty land title problem Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:48 pm

superman

Arresto Menor

hi! kailangan ko po ng advice. Ang lupa po ay nakapangalan sa father at mother ko, namatay na po ang father ko nung 2006. Ako po ay illegitimate child, my mother is single and my deceased father has his legal family. tanong ko po paano ma transfer ang pangalan ng lupa sa mother ko or sa akin? hindi naman po naghahabol ang legal family ng father ko sa lupa. maraming salamat po.

2land title problem Empty Re: land title problem Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:05 pm

attyLLL

are there percentage shares on the title for each of your parents? if not, the presumption is that they own equal shares.

only you can inherit from your father, but only the portion that he owns. ideally, your father's share will be included in his estate composed of all his properties, and you are entitled to receive half of how much one of his legitimate children receives. you can also agree with them that this property will be your share if they will consent.

I do not recommend undergoing an extrajudicial settlement by yourself because you have to allege that you are the sole heir, which is not true, and you can be liable for falsification of public documents.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3land title problem Empty land title problem Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:33 pm

superman

Arresto Menor

magandang hapon po. kung gumawa po sana ng deed of donation ang father ko as donor at mother ko ang donee bago cya namatay?

4land title problem Empty land title problem Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:49 pm

superman

Arresto Menor

wala ho po sanang problem kung donate ng father ko sa mother ko po?

5land title problem Empty Re: land title problem Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:07 pm

zulfikarl

lawyer

@superman

"magandang hapon po. kung gumawa po sana ng deed of donation ang father ko as donor at mother ko ang donee bago cya namatay?"

Answer: Your father can only dispose by donation the free portion. One half of his estate is reserved as "legitime" for his compulsory heirs.

6land title problem Empty Re: land title problem Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:58 pm

attyLLL

donations by a man to his mistress is void.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum