Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taking pictures in Comfort Room

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Taking pictures in Comfort Room Empty Taking pictures in Comfort Room Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:32 pm

Jin

Arresto Mayor

Sir/Mam,

This is my other concern, One of the employee was taken a picture while inside the comfort room, because they said it's an evidence that they are wasting company time. As far as I know it's against human rights to just take pictures in area like comfort room. Is there a case that can be filed to the person that took the pictures?

Please give clear information..

Thank you in advance..

2Taking pictures in Comfort Room Empty Re: Taking pictures in Comfort Room Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:55 pm

attyrim

attyrim
lawyer

Well such a salacious act clearly renders nugatarory the constitutionally guaranteed right of a person to be secured in his life, property or liberty and even to privacy, nor can it be equated as a licit regulatory measure of a sound company,that argument by the company is nothing but an absurd,morbid and unsound reasoning and apparently used as an scapegoat of that maniac, kasuhan mo ng unjust vexation tapos damages at ng madala punta ka ng piskalya at magcomplaint ka oo meron preference ang company to resolve the case pero sa nakikita ko kung company mismo ang bali ang katwiran mgresign ka at ihabla mo ang company trough its representative turuan mo ng leksyon Laughing

3Taking pictures in Comfort Room Empty Re: Taking pictures in Comfort Room Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:20 am

attyLLL

can you describe what is in the picture and how it was taken? was it inside a stall or just at the handwash area?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Taking pictures in Comfort Room Empty Re: Taking pictures in Comfort Room Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:52 am

Jin

Arresto Mayor

Sir/Mam thank you for the response,

Actually the picture was taken in both stall and handwash area, but on that shot there's no one in stall taking pee.

For me I think there are so many smart and professional ways if you want to proved that the employee is wasting company time.

Hoping for your reply
Thank you

5Taking pictures in Comfort Room Empty Re: Taking pictures in Comfort Room Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:50 pm

attyLLL

you can make an argument that it can be considered unjust vexation punished under the revised penal code.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6Taking pictures in Comfort Room Empty Re: Taking pictures in Comfort Room Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:07 pm

Jin

Arresto Mayor

Thank you very much for the information

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum