Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PICTURES used as evidence of concubinage/adultery

+2
attyLLL
chaille_ling
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

chaille_ling

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Just want to inquire or ask for legal opinion on what type of evidences that must be presented to court to prove adultery/concubinage. I previously have a relationship with a married person but during the time he courted me I wasn't aware that he is married? As a normal couple we took some pictures and have it posted on fb account. Some person that happens to be related to his wife send the pics to her and the wife is threatening me that she will use such pictures to be presented as evidence. Can these pictures be used as evidence? The pictures are not scandalous in nature. A kiss in the cheek and a hug. Can this be considered or presented as hard evidence to be proven guilty? Please advise. Thanks..And what case can I file to his husband who fraudulently courted me and claiming he is single dragging me into this kind of situation..By the way may nangyari din samin ng husband nya which is also making me nervous about her threat.

attyLLL

first, you should have ended the relationship and reply to the wife that you did so and never knew he was married.

as for a criminal case, yo u could only be charged with concubinage and if you didn't live in with him, then those pictures are not very weighty evidence.

as for the guy, if you stayed with him after you found out he was married, then it will weaken your cause of action.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

chaille_ling

Arresto Menor

Hi last question I just want to know if is there any possible case na pwedeng mafile sakin yung wife sa ganitong sitwayon. Break na din kami nung asawa nya. Nathreaten lang ako dun sa wife xempre galit yun at natapakan ung ego kaya nagbabanta ng ganun...

attyLLL

in my opinion, only a civil case for damages will prosper

chaille_ling

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Good day!

Can I ask if there are any criminal charges or other charges that can be filed against me for hacking facebook account. Actually, the said email address or the account where given to me before, but when we broke up, he changed his password and I happened to hacked it because of some imminent treat that he will do something crazy and I am just trying to find evidence what he is planning to do. And the thing is, I am right on my hunch that he is scheming something. The messages that I found on his facebook account, can I also used that as evidence? And what can I possibly do to safeguard myself for what he is planning to do. I am just trying to be cautious since I know what he is capable of doing. Thanks a lot.

attyLLL

in my opinion, those messages cannot be used a evidence because they were acquired in violation of the right of privacy of communication. but you can make him think you will use it.

chaille_ling

Arresto Menor

But in that violation of right of privacy, are there any charges or case that can be filed against me? Criminal or civil cases?? Thanks again..

attyLLL

i don't foresee any that would prosper

arnel palaran

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Can threatening text messages be used for filing a blotter? What would you call that type of case?

Thanks

attyLLL

threats of unjust vexation

myhusbandaffair

Arresto Menor

Hi moderator,

ang asawa ko nag work abroad then may naka relasyon siya doon. this girl gumawa ng fake account sa FB in the name of my husband,then invite her friends to comments there na hindi maganda about my husband,then nag message din sila sa akin saying na yung asawa ko daw piniperahan siya, anong kaso po pwede maisampa sa kanya or anong action lang po para po tumigil na siya kasi halos lahat ng friends namin ka chat na niya at she keep on telling ng mga hindi maganda tungkol sa asawa ko. nagalit kasi ng ako yung ka chat niya sa diguising as my husband, sinabi ko kasi na maghiwalay na tayo kasi may asawa na ako then yun ang reply niya, gusto mo pala ng gulo then yun na nga ang ginawa niya..nag upload sila ng pics sa FB pero cut niya yung sarili niya para hindi makita pero halata pa rin yung ulo niya na sumandal sa asawa ko. tinakot ko siya na sa ginawa niyang paninira ipa police blotter ko siya, pwede ba yun? lagi po silang pumapasok sa motel pero wala naman po akong receipts as evidence, then hindi naman ata magbigay ang motel kung manghingi ako..gusto ko po malaman ano po pwedeng gawin na legal para sa kanya kasi sa mga ginagawa niya na pinapahiya yung asawa hindi naman ata tama yun lalo na meron kaming mga anak..salamat po

attyLLL

i recommend you file a complaint at the PNP cybercrime division

Aaron16

Arresto Menor

Hi.. Separated na po ako sa king asawa ng 2yrs.. Kasal po kame.. After 2yrs nisipn ko mg girlfriend ulet.. pwede po ba ako kasuhan ng ex ko kung ang meron lang sya ay picture namin nung gf ko magkasama.. Mountaineer kasi kame at normal lng na meron kmeng pictures together.. Minsan may sweet like holding hands, at buhat ko xa.. And ung pic na mgkasama kame sa isang room (room ng friend namin) n nka kiss ung gf ko s neck ko
Nainvite kasi kame that time for some chill ng old friend ko..

Thnk you for the help..

AUBREYGAIL014

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty., good day po. Icoconsult ko lang po sana about sa husband kong sumama na ulit sa dati nyang ka-live in partner. Kasal po kmi and buntis ako ng 9 months ngaun. nagsasama kami ng husband ko dto sa house ng parents ko and kapag nasa work si hubby lagi pdn kmi mgkausap and maayos naman kmi ngsasama. then this morning lang nalaman ko tumakas na xa kasama ng dati nyang kalive in partner. gusto ko sya kasuhan ng RA9262 na emotional and psychological abuse since ang asawa ko lagi kmi ngaaway dahil marami ngsasabi na ngkikita at nagsasama sila ng babae. never umamin husband ko kaya lagi ko pdn xa tinatanggap. sobrang apektado na po kasi pgbubuntis ko dahil sa stress na binibigay nila skin lalo na sa txts nung babae nya. ngaun di ko na sila macontact pareho. pinagplanuhan po nila ung pgtakas. hindi ko na po alam kung nasan na sila tumira o nakakuha ng bahay. mahahanap naman po sila db sa tulong ng investigation pag ngfile ako ng case? and gusto ko na po makulong husband ko dahil sa gnawa nya. may chance po ba makulong sila ng babae nya? thank u po.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum