Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ikakalat daw ang naked pictures and video :(

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aixiemae

aixiemae
Arresto Menor

Hello,

Meron po kasi akong isang classmate na may copy daw ng mga nude pictues ko
at video ko. Tinatakot nya ako At nag message sya sa facebook ko na i-upload nya sa youtube at facebook yung video. At pinahiya pa nya ako sa buong class namin.

Natatakot po ako na ikalat nya, alam ko po na meron po akong pagkakamali na nagawa sa taong yun, pero po sa aking palagay
hindi tama na ikalat yung mga pictures ko. 32 years old na po sya at ako po ay 18 years pa lang. Mas madami po syang pwede
magawa dahil mas matanda sya. Crying or Very sad

Ano po ba pwede kong isampang kaso saknya? At paano po ako mag sisimula na kasuhan sya?
pwede ko po bang gawing evidense ang mga text messages at facebook messages?

Please email me here:
mhei.itgirl@live.com.ph

attyLLL

the applicable law is RA 9995 or the Anti-Photo and Video Voyeurism Act of 2009.

Section 4. Prohibited Acts. - It is hereby prohibited and declared unlawful for any person:

(a) To take photo or video coverage of a person or group of persons performing sexual act or any similar activity or to capture an image of the private area of a person/s such as the naked or undergarment clad genitals, public area, buttocks or female breast without the consent of the person/s involved and under circumstances in which the person/s has/have a reasonable expectation of privacy;

(b) To copy or reproduce, or to cause to be copied or reproduced, such photo or video or recording of sexual act or any similar activity with or without consideration;

(c) To sell or distribute, or cause to be sold or distributed, such photo or video or recording of sexual act, whether it be the original copy or reproduction thereof; or

(d) To publish or broadcast, or cause to be published or broadcast, whether in print or broadcast media, or show or exhibit the photo or video coverage or recordings of such sexual act or any similar activity through VCD/DVD, internet, cellular phones and other similar means or device.

The prohibition under paragraphs (b), (c) and (d) shall apply notwithstanding that consent to record or take photo or video coverage of the same was given by such person/s. Any person who violates this provision shall be liable for photo or video voyeurism as defined herein.

Section 5. Penalties. - The penalty of imprisonment of not less that three (3) years but not more than seven (7) years and a fine of not less than One hundred thousand pesos (P100,000.00) but not more than Five hundred thousand pesos (P500,000.00), or both, at the discretion of the court shall be imposed upon any person found guilty of violating Section 4 of this Act.

if you had a relationship with this person before, you can add a charge of psychological Violence against Women.

Yes, facebook messages and texts can be used as evidence as long it can be proven who sent the messages.

I recommend you go to the women's desk of the PNP in Camp Crame or of the NBI since they will have better resources to deal with this. you can also go to the nearest police station.

if you do not want to go so public, then i recommend that you retain a lawyer to write him to threaten that he give back all copies or else criminal charges will be filed.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum