Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Infidelity

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Infidelity Empty Infidelity Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:36 am

jadah79

Arresto Menor

I have a friend, she is married, husband and 2kids in Canada. Husband's mistress envaded their conjugal home for almost 2years, inflicted emotional harm to the wife and 2kids by showing her immorality to the wife and kids when she would openly cuddle my friend's husband infront of the 2kids in their own family home.

The mistress is also legally married in the Philippines with 3children, The latter's husband was informed about thewife's immoral behavior but he would'nt believe that the wife has another man and with multiple relationship in Canada. My friend was able to get hold of photos of her husband and the mistress in an act of having sexual intercourse. What charges can she file against the mistress? Is it possible to charge the mistress in the Philippine Court although the incident happened in Canada and all involved are Filipino citizens? If so, what charges can she file against the mistress? Can she also file a child abuse case against the mistress for casusing emotional trauma to her children and for death threatening her kids?

Thank u so much.

2Infidelity Empty Re: Infidelity Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:32 pm

attyLLL

this has to be handled in canada

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum