Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Infidelity

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Infidelity  Empty Infidelity Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:35 pm

ravdodatc21

Arresto Menor

My wife and her female cousin are proven to be guilty of inappropriate behavior with sexual content. By law this makes an easy conviction for Adultery and quite possibly Concubinage considering the convicted cousin resides in the same dwelling as my wife. However, considering the specificity of the Philippine Law, this infraction mainly applies to male and female. On this particular venue, the perpetrators are both FEMALE. As a husband, what charges can I file against them? They not only desecrated my marital vow but worst, they've ruined our family and it's credentials. They brought shame and embarrassment to all relatives on both sides. Your advise are greatly appreciated.

2Infidelity  Empty Re: Infidelity Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:48 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

ravdodatc21 wrote:My wife and her female cousin are proven to be guilty of inappropriate behavior with sexual content. By law this makes an easy conviction for Adultery and quite possibly Concubinage considering the convicted cousin resides in the same dwelling as my wife. However, considering the specificity of the Philippine Law, this infraction mainly applies to male and female. On this particular venue, the perpetrators are both FEMALE. As a husband, what charges can I file against them? They not only desecrated my marital vow but worst, they've ruined our family and it's credentials. They brought shame and embarrassment to all relatives on both sides.  Your advise are greatly appreciated.

Very specific ang batas ng Pilipinas sa kaso ng adultery, therefore it is not an option for you.

I read a lot of similar cases and the common advice is civil case against the paramour. you may ask for monetary compensation for damage.

3Infidelity  Empty Re: Infidelity Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:32 pm

ravdodatc21

Arresto Menor

It does appear the only option is Civil Case. Question: My wife and I are both Filipino Born Naturalized Citizen of U.S. Is it advisable to file a lawsuit here in the Philippines against my wife and her cousin lover? Or, should I file back in the U.S....nearest point will be GUAM.  Not really sure if Philippine Law will accommodate such lawsuit considering our current Citizenship. I do however felt that in filing a lawsuit against her cousin lover must be done here because she is a Filipino Citizen.  Can you give me an idea on what charges can be  brought upon these perpetrators? Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum