Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

infidelity

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1infidelity Empty infidelity Thu May 17, 2012 9:51 pm

pretzhael

Arresto Menor

can i sue my husband by commiting infidelity since he's living with other girl and they have kids? can it be ground for annulment?

2infidelity Empty Re: infidelity Thu May 17, 2012 9:53 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

You can sue him for concubinage and VAWC but these are not grounds for annulment.

3infidelity Empty Re: infidelity Thu May 17, 2012 9:55 pm

pretzhael

Arresto Menor

concubinage? isn't hard to prove in court? what case can i file against my husband and his mistress?

4infidelity Empty Re: infidelity Thu May 17, 2012 10:23 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

Concubinage. You just have to prove as you claimed that he is living with another girl.

5infidelity Empty Re: infidelity Tue May 22, 2012 8:11 pm

complicated.life

Arresto Menor

ibonidarna, how about a guy who married twice (seperated to 1st wife but not legally)all of a sudden the second wife got pregnant by the other guy. is he has the right to file adultery to his 2nd wife?
is VAWC is also applicable to husbands?

6infidelity Empty Re: infidelity Tue May 22, 2012 11:29 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

complicated.life wrote:ibonidarna, how about a guy who married twice (seperated to 1st wife but not legally)all of a sudden the second wife got pregnant by the other guy. is he has the right to file adultery to his 2nd wife?
is VAWC is also applicable to husbands?

Technically yes since they are married. but since adultery should be charged together with the other man, you can expect a bigamy case to push the husband into the corner and make him drop the adultery case.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum