Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

infidelity

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1infidelity Empty infidelity Thu May 17, 2018 11:30 pm

lino de jesus

Arresto Menor

Good day. I would like to seek advice on my issue. My husband and I are married for 20 yrs. He works in Dubai since 2003. It was only last Jan 2017 that I learned that he has another family in Dubai. He has 2 children ages 12 and 8 now. I don't know what they did to secure a marrige certificate knowing the strict rules in the UAE. I have checked with NSO but there's no registered marriage of my husband and his mistress. I got to see the birth certificate of their daugther, she's registered as legitimate child. The date of marriage of my husband and his mistress on the child's certificate was year 2004 here in the Philippines. That could not be true because my husband was in Dubai that time. They might have used a fake marriage certificate. I want to file a case against them. What is the best thing that you could advice to me please? I really want both of them to pay for their sins. By the way, my husband is still in Dubai, her mistress and the children are noq in the country.
Thank you.

2infidelity Empty Re: infidelity Sat May 19, 2018 3:38 pm

attyLLL

you can try charging them with falsification of public documents on the basis that they reported they were married. They would have had to file a report of live birth in dubai and that would make them liable under PH law

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3infidelity Empty Re: infidelity Tue May 22, 2018 11:48 am

lino de jesus

Arresto Menor

Thank you Attorney for your reply. Can I also file concubinage or VAWC?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum