Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

will be on TLO but still required to work.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

breakingbad

Arresto Menor

This year our account downsized to 35 agents. I was then contacted my by immediate superiors saying that having a dedicated Quality Analyst in the account is overstaffed. the company policy dictated 1 QA is to 50 agents. as of yet they say there are no ramp up plans for the program they say however...
The company is not closed, Still Hiring.
The account is Operational downsized to 35 but we started with 10.
I'm still instructed to do my Normal Job and deliver reports even after the informing me that the account is overstaffed and I will be on TLO next month.
QA analyst Job (my job) will be given to Team Leaders.
I'm trying to contact HR department asking for an
official memo to no avail.

Is this a valid ground for placing someone on a TLO status?

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

breakingbad wrote:This year our account downsized to 35 agents. I was then contacted my by immediate superiors saying that having a dedicated Quality Analyst in the account is overstaffed. the company policy dictated 1 QA is to 50 agents. as of yet they say there are no ramp up plans for the program they say however...
The company is not closed, Still Hiring.
The account is Operational downsized to 35 but we started with 10.
I'm still instructed to do my Normal Job and deliver reports even after the informing me that the account is overstaffed and I will be on TLO next month.
QA analyst Job (my job) will be given to Team Leaders.
I'm trying to contact HR department asking for an
official memo to no avail.

Is this a valid ground for placing someone on a TLO status?

Next month pa naman pala.

You still have to work in the meantime. Go ask them for the exact date when the TLO becomes effective.

http://www.councilviews.com

breakingbad

Arresto Menor

Hi po thanks sa response.

I got the memo and it says effective date is February 17 reason for TLO is -current position no longer needed in account.

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

breakingbad wrote:Hi po thanks sa response.

I got the memo and it says effective date is February 17 reason for TLO is -current position no longer needed in account.

so keep on working na muna.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum