Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Expensive Car Stickers in our village

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Expensive Car Stickers in our village Empty Expensive Car Stickers in our village Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:59 pm

RAMC

Arresto Menor

My home is located in Buensuceso Homes I which is located also inside Remanville Subdivision. Our main entrance is the same with Remanville's. Car stickers for Remanville homeowners are worth 150 pesos, while for us, Buensuceso homeowners, we are charged 750 pesos.

What I would like to know is the list of things we, as homeowners within another subdivision, are supposed to be paying. Honestly, 750 pesos would be reasonable if we know where the money is being spent on. But we don't and they give us the general 'maintenance' reason. We are not buying that. Not after they raised our fees from the original 500 to 750 pesos. They do not want to hold a dialogue with our association but instead, gave us a deadline and we were informed only six days AFTER the deadline.

Thank you very much!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum