Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Subdivision Car Stickers

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Subdivision Car Stickers Empty Subdivision Car Stickers Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:01 pm

jb_3276

Arresto Menor

I am a lot-owner of a subdivision. Is the issue of not having a car sticker will prevent me from entering the subdivision and go to my property? Isn't it my right to access my property prevails over the stickers? Thanks

2Subdivision Car Stickers Empty Re: Subdivision Car Stickers Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:00 am

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Of course it is your right! Maybe you should tell the administration of the compound about this issue if they stop you from entering the subdivision. I am sure if you own properties from that subdivision, you are entitled to have their stickers to allow you to go in and out of the subdivision anytime you want to access it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum