Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SUBDIVISION STICKER

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SUBDIVISION STICKER Empty SUBDIVISION STICKER Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:36 am

Barok

Arresto Menor

One month na po ginagawa ang kalsada sa loob ng subdivision namin. nung natapos na ay naningil na sila ng 10pesos sa mga walang sticker. Nang itanong ko kung saan makakabili dahil tenant ako sa subdivision, sabinila na wala ng sticker at nxt year pa. so every day ay mag babayad ako ng 10 pesos para maka pasok. tama po ba un?

2SUBDIVISION STICKER Empty Re: SUBDIVISION STICKER Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:45 pm

razzy

Arresto Menor

not a lawyer, sounds like a scam. but if i were in your shoes: document your request to buy a sticker, have a copy signed as received by the representative supposedly selling the stickers.

then submit a letter of complaint to the head of subdivision homeowners assoc. and enclose a copy of the denied request for sticker. this letter of complaint should also be signed as received by the HO assoc rep.

if no action, start a signed petition including other homeowners supporting the same complaint and and write a request for help from the HLURB office, enclose copies of the 2 signed letters. again, a copy of your letter to HLURB should be signed as received.

HTH

3SUBDIVISION STICKER Empty Re: SUBDIVISION STICKER Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:36 pm

attyLLL

you can send a letter to the toll regulatory board.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum