Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I WAS physically and verbally harrassed by an Engineer in our Village

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ojneb01

Arresto Menor

good day, im ojneb of San Pedro Laguna. the incident happened last March 24, 2014, around 9:00am..I'm a tricycle driver and a school service at the same time. Habang sakay ko po ung 2 students na ihahatid ko sa school. may isang sasakyan na palabas at pa park infront of their house. so i give way. but still he keeps murmurring and quote "nakikisabay ka kasi".. So i answered "tumabi na nga po ako" and still he keeps murmuring and i asked "ano po ba problema sir?" then bumaba po siya ng sasakyan at pinuntahan ako sa tricycle and he quote" siga ka ba dito?" that moment sinampiga niya ako sa nguso that cause a cut to my lower lip. hindi po ako sumasgot sa mga sinasabi niya. and he quote again "(referring to his wife) KUNIN MO NGA UNG BARIL KO" and mas lalong hiundi ako sumagot since he had a gun. and then i started to turn my tricycle to get away as his wife following me quote "pacencia na po".. i just answered "taga dito po ako" and i filed blotter report to barangay hall here at Pacita Complex San Pedro Laguna..

I just wanted to know what case i can charge to this person? because of this incident i wasnt able to go in my daily routine, pasada, service. super abala. and worst i wont be able to attend my daughters graduation day on March 27 for they re sched the said confrontation at barangay hall..

again.. it would be appreciated if someone could help me on what case should i file this Mr. Engineer.
Thanks.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum