Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do i need to be physically present during the proceedings

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dave Reyes

Arresto Menor

Need some advise. I plan to file a civil case in the Philippines but i recently became a US Citizen. I have a few questions

1. Do I have to be physically present when i file the civil case in court or can my lawyer do it for me with my Special Power of Attorney?
2. During the trial, can my lawyer represent me since I cannot be physically in the Philippines?
3. I heard that civil cases take longer to resolve in the Phils, is that true?

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

attyLLL

you can authorize someone to represent you, but the problem may arise that you don't have witnesses to present because only you have personal knowledge of the facts.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Dave Reyes

Arresto Menor

Thank you AttyLLL for your response, I do have a couple of witnesses who can back up and confirm my evidences. Even my own wife who is remorseful of what happened feels like she got duped by this guy. Sinabi na nitong lalaking ito ang lahat para makuha ang misis ko tapos in the end, after makuha na nya eh nilaglag na lng at siniraan pa sa harap ng asawa nyang babae para makalusot lang sa gusot.
Ang mga taong ganito dapat turuan ng leksyon. Salamat po ulit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum