Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Married legalities

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Married legalities Empty Married legalities Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:51 am

sheila marie bautista

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I am married to my husband for almost 18 years and we have 2 kids 2006 i plan to work abroad until 2012 yearly i have this vacation but until i have a problem on my visa i cannot take my vacation for almost 3 years and that time i find out that my husband has a new girl for almost 3 years at now i am here in the Philippines my question is- coz at now i am 3 mos. here and still my husband has this relation with this girl and the the girl itself is already sending me some message through my mobile and disturbing me already what will i do can i file a case i want only to give a lesson to the girl coz she knows that still our married is not annul and maybe they have this arrangement which really i don't know i need your help on this and advice if what i will to do for the sake of my kids i need to fight for it to win the heart of my husband again but it seems my husband is already inlove with the girl what is the best i can do?

2Married legalities Empty Re: Married legalities Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:58 am

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

edited out by attyLLL

3Married legalities Empty Re: Married legalities Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:50 am

attyLLL

if you plan to save your marriage, the best move is to come home. a legal route will fast forward to a break up.

but if legal is the path you choose, try to gather evidence of the existence of their relationship. you can file a case for civil damages against the girl, or if they are living together, a case of concubinage.

try to control the finances also.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Married legalities Empty Re: Married legalities Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:55 pm

raheemerick

raheemerick
Reclusion Perpetua

do your best to win him back to you.. but if you really love him? so set him free if you think that he is happy sa other woman nya.. then mag focus ka s amas importanteng bagay.. build a new dreams para sa mga anak mo. parehas kayu nawalan sa ginawa ng husband mo. pero mas higit ang nawala sa kanya, pwde kpa maka gawa ng mas makabuluhang bagay, anjan ang mga anak mo at kaibigan para mag patuloy. go on and move on. forget him and sikaping maging msaya sa ano mang paraan. para sa sarili mo. at sa part naman nya? mas malaki ang nawala. maaring mahal nila ang isat isa sa ngayun. di natin alam kung hangnang kailan. 3 years over 18 years.. maiksi pa yan kung tutuusin. anyway hayaan mo na. wla na syang makikilala pa ng higit sa nagawa mo at ipinakita mong pag mamahal para sa kanya. though mahirap ang broken fam? but minsan mabuti na din ito kesa manatiling buo? wla namang pag mamahalan. anyway hi-way/ about naman dun sa girl. civil case and ask for monetary damage at saka mo i damage ang pag mumuka nya! sapakin mo teh... Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum