Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legalities in adopting a baby

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1legalities in adopting a baby Empty legalities in adopting a baby Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:50 pm

enairra

Arresto Menor

good day!
im 27 years old with 4 kids,my problem goes this way..i have given birth to a baby boy last july 1st 2010..my pregnancy is not recognized by my family thats why i need to hid it,i have given birth in my hometown in a traditional midwife's house,i'm so broke during that time that i dont have a single cent to pay the midwife,the owner of the house asked me during my labor if i want to put my child in adoption with her granddaughter,because of so much problem on how to pay them i agreed..the next day they have given me a letter to sign stating that i agreed to them that they will adopt my child.i have signed and also the other midwife..only me and the midwife signed that paper..now im regreting what i've done..i want to seek a legal advice if what is the best thing to do to have my baby back to me..and i want to ask if that paper that i have signed is also legal?please do help me with this..thank you so much..

2legalities in adopting a baby Empty Re: legalities in adopting a baby Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:18 pm

attyLLL

so sorry to hear about your situation. the document you signed did not have legal effect. i recommend that before you do anything else, you just talk to the adopters first and see if they will agree to just return the child.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3legalities in adopting a baby Empty Re: legalities in adopting a baby Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:32 am

enairra

Arresto Menor

thank you so much atty.for the reply..i really appreciate your advice..that gave me so much hope!god bless you atty. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum