Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PETITION FOR ANNULMENT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PETITION FOR ANNULMENT Empty PETITION FOR ANNULMENT Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:10 pm

myang3la

Arresto Menor

Hi Attorney,

Thank you for the response. I appreciate. I was able to spoke to the secretary of my husband's lawyer and according to them the petition was already filed last Dec. 20, 2012. We are waiting for the copy of the letter regarding the petition as it will be send to us according to them.

I would like to ask if you could give me an idea on how long it will take before the court grant the petition? I just want to have a piece of mind regarding this, I really want this so bad.

If ever I'll receive anyletter from the court asking for my appearance, I don't have to do anything right? Do I just need to wait for the result since I don't have any plan to contest?

Thank you for all the advice that you have given me as it helps me to feel at ease while I'm dealing with my annulment. God Bless.

Regards,
myang3la

2PETITION FOR ANNULMENT Empty Re: PETITION FOR ANNULMENT Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:42 pm

attyLLL

you don't have to participate at all.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum