Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lawyer advice the petitioner to just show up during the petitioners appearance at the court...is this legally acceptable?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ddh_4

Arresto Menor

As I had read, the petitioner should atleast be present at the pre-trial & their appearance ( testimony). However, my cousin was told that she can just appear at her court appearance. She was also not given a local address ( or local address from the jurisdiction of the court is not so stated yet in the petition) Is this legally acceptable too since as far as I see it, I stand corrected if I am wrong, cedula should be presented at the start of the process.

attyLLL

what kind of petition is this?

she can be excused from pre-trial if a good explanation can be given, but it is up to the court if the explanation will be accepted.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Lawyer advice the petitioner to just show up during the petitioners appearance at the court...is this legally acceptable? Empty annulment petition Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:13 am

ddh_4

Arresto Menor

the attorney was told that the petitioner can make herself present in the proceedings but they were the ones trying to discourage petitioner to attend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum