Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cheating husband but with no evidence yet to show in court

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

danielle2040

Arresto Menor

Hi! My husband and I were just married December last year. Before that we live together for more than a year. Lately our relationship is tearing apart, we’re not talking to each other for more than 2 months now. He seldom goes home already. He would just stay for 2-3 days and will stay out for 3-4 days on the assumption that he is just staying at his friend’s house. Which I feel there is something else. Now lately I found out he have a mistress. I confronted him asking if he has a mistress without divulging to him things that I know because I might lose those information, and as expected he denied. With just connecting the events and how our close friends and relatives told me, I investigated on my own and found out who the girl is. Now I know I need evidence to prove the infidelity of my husband so I can file a case against him and the mistress with adultery. Am I right? Is this the right case?

I am planning to hire a private investigator, please suggest a not –that- expensive investigating company but very good in their job.

If proven right, can I demand a written agreement between me and my husband that he will paying for the annulment and also he will allow me to engage in a relationship and get pregnant without him suing me. I know this is kinda weird agreement but I am already 36 years old and will turn 37 early next year. I also know that it will take a long time before the annulment will be granted, and that time I might not be able to conceive anymore. One of the reasons why we got married is that to have a baby. And I really wanted to have one! Oh this is so frustrating and I don’t know what to do.

One more thing we had a Christian wedding, I believe there’s a diference between catholic wedding and Christian wedding. To my knowledge the annulment process is faster? I hope you can also enlighten me on this.

attyLLL

the agreement will be unlawful, but it can be used to defend against a charge of adultery.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum