Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment Petition Denied

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Annulment Petition Denied  Empty Annulment Petition Denied Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:19 pm

dr.manhattan

Arresto Menor

Hello everyone,
My annulment decision came out. It was denied for insufficient evidence for psychological incapacity.
My lawyer filed for a motion for reconsideration. Restating evidence plus diagnosis from the psychiatrist.

- how long will the process take for me to finally get my favorable decision?
- is it normal for a judge to deny our case just so we get a harder time? To make it look like its not that easy?
- i am confident our case has enough evidence, i have not lived with my wife for 7 years now, abandoned her 5 months after the wedding, my wife has a paramour now and even a child with the paramour. The doctor diagnosed and presented my psychiatric evaluation as psychologically incapacitated and my wife as borderline psychological incapacitated
- started the annulment process a year and a half ago

2Annulment Petition Denied  Empty Voiding of marriage Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:28 pm

Aicka

Arresto Menor

Pls help. My anak kami ng boyfriend ko at gusto na namin magpakasal kaso kasal sya nun 2015 sa iba..ang kaso my anak n din ung girl s iba at patuloy na nagsasama s ibang bansa.paano po mapapawalang bisa ang kasal nila?pls answer urgently

3Annulment Petition Denied  Empty Re: Annulment Petition Denied Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:37 pm

jade07

Arresto Menor

Annulment.

4Annulment Petition Denied  Empty Re: Annulment Petition Denied Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:35 pm

Aicka

Arresto Menor

Ano pong case at magkano kaya aabutin?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum