Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

denied annulment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1denied annulment Empty denied annulment Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:02 pm

chloe201212

Arresto Menor

Good day! My friend filed an annulment few years earlier and last month, he received a letter from the court that the annulment has been denied. His wife has a boyfriend now, and same with him, that he has a girlfriend. The ground was psychologically incapacitated. His wife was seen by his friend holding hands with the boyfriend now with matching fixing the hair and collar of the shirt, which is also elaborated by one of the witnesses. But accdg to the letter he received, seeing the wife with a man is not a good evidence for him to file annulment. Is there any way their marriage be annulled?Does the judge has a point? Thank you so much..

2denied annulment Empty Re: denied annulment Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:40 pm

attyLLL

last month? they did not file a motion for reconsideration? if not, judgment is final.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3denied annulment Empty Re: denied annulment Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:40 am

chloe201212

Arresto Menor

Yes,they will file motion for reconsideration. But what else does he need so the case be approved?thank you so much po

4denied annulment Empty Re: denied annulment Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:49 pm

attyLLL

he has only fifteen days to file the MR, and he should discuss this with his lawyer. time for presenting evidence is over.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum