Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Requirements for Buying Real Estate - Subdivision

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jzquidasol

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Just want to ask for your help regarding above mention.

What do I need to get from Real estate before and after paying Reservation and starting Monthly Amortization. and what are my rights to ask them.

Beside from the article I have read in Pag-Ibig Guidelines.

1. Because it happens after paying Reservation, after 2 weeks the secretary of the said Real-estate told me my lot have been change, so Im just wonderin because its written from the Housing Application after paying the reservation they gonna process for approval within 30 working days. Can you give me information do I need to ask them before starting Monthly amortization. and what if they not able to give all these within 30 days means my reservation will be forfeited.

2. Scenarion 2 my last house that ive brought is not good quality and i dont think it is not the materials stadard used for construction. now because im getting new one again i dont want to happen the same scenario. is it ok to ask the agent for all the drawing materials, schedule drawings?

3. Scenario 3: from my previous house again it happen ive already finish all the payments within 2 years in-house financing yet the house has not been constructed yet ive got all the title. besides we dont have the contract for the house or i dont know what you call that. it should be after downpayment they starting to construct it right. but for my case ive finish downpayment and 2Years monthly amortization. and it takes 6-8months construction. so I dont know what is this documents need to ask or i have the rights to get this?

Thanks for your help, I dont want to happen again the previous case.

Thanks & Regards,
Jef

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum