Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Absent With Out Leave

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Absent With Out Leave Empty Absent With Out Leave Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 pm

nathzzzi

Arresto Menor

I have a friend na nagtrabaho sa isang private company for almost seven years, sa di inaasahang pagkakataon at di pagkakakaunawaan sa trabaho ay naisipan nyang umalis na lang ng walang notice sa kompanyang pinagtrabahuan, nitong buwan ng november 2012, nakabalita syang ididimanda po sya nga kanyang pinagtrabahuan. Meron po bang karapatan ang isang employer na idimanda ang isang empleyado na nagdesisyon na mag awol na lng sa trabaho?

2Absent With Out Leave Empty Re: Absent With Out Leave Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:10 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

Ano po ang idedemanda sa kanya? Baka hearsay lang po un. Inquire first and verify. Silence is fatal and sometimes detrimental.

3Absent With Out Leave Empty Re: Absent With Out Leave Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:15 pm

shad_marasigan

Reclusion Perpetua

Eto lang po ang allowed na grounds for termination without notice to the employer

An employee may put an end to the relationship without serving any notice on the employer for any of the following just causes:
1. Serious insult by the employer or his representative on the honor and person of the employee;
2. Inhuman and unbearable treatment accorded the employee by the employer or his representative;
3. Commission of a crime or offense by the employer or his representative against the person of the employee or any of the immediate members of his family; and
4. Other causes analogous to any of the foregoing.

If the ground of leaving is falling in one of the lists above, then the termination is said to be legal. Otherwise it is illegal and she will be subjected to sanctions (non-availment of benefits etc).

4Absent With Out Leave Empty Re: Absent With Out Leave Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:42 am

attyman

Arresto Menor

a case for breach of contract can be filed against her. esp if there was a contract of employment signed by your friend and the ER before commencing her work. usually, an employee (EE) desiring to sever her relationship with the employer (ER), must first tender a letter of resignation, however, the ER has a right under the law to be given prior notice (usually 30 days) of such resignation in order for the employer to look for other persons fit for the job to be vacated by the resigning EE. but this 30dAY period may be waived by the ER. unless, the caused of her absence were those cases mentioned above

Last edited by attyman on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : how it works)

5Absent With Out Leave Empty Re: Absent With Out Leave Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:33 pm

rperelas13

Arresto Menor

is it a valid reason po ba kapag di nila nababayaran ang phil health mo ..

6Absent With Out Leave Empty Re: Absent With Out Leave Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:58 pm

caroline09

Arresto Menor

I am awol right now.

I would like to know if ano po laban ko sa boss ko na nakialam ng FB account ko which i stupidly left opened sa laptop nya, and he purposely used and view all my chats, where he saw messages na against him,like chismoso and type nya ko, sa exchange chats ko s ofcmate ko.this event led to a confrontation where I was obliged to choose whether to be forced resigned or voluntary.

I chose to voluntary resign bt my resignation letter was not acknowledged in some reason I didnt got a chance to know.At habang nagte turn over po ako, the discrimination and treatment like a thief was unbearable.so I decided not to finish my turn over and have an awol.

Kindly correct me if im wrong...wala po sana problema ,because I was performing my work right and just, if hindi po pinakialamn ng boss ko ang FB acct ko.

Ano po laban ko, kasi idedemanda daw po ako bt I dont know yet kung anong grounds?If ever breach po, ...enoughpo ba ang appointment letter (as regular employee) na binigay sakin as my contract after 3months of training ?

At ano po pwede ko maging hakbang sa pakikialam nya ng FB acct ko na inamin nia but I dont have any evidence, but our confrontation at pag amin nia sa ofcmate ko.

Please enlighten me.Thank you very much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum