Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Absent without leave

+2
HR Adviser
leo_0920
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Absent without leave Empty Absent without leave Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:20 pm

leo_0920

Arresto Menor

What will happen if you were sign a 5 years contract of work and then you got AWOL because you didn't like the job anymore? What maximum penalty according to Labor Code? And what if you will resign from your job?

2Absent without leave Empty Re: Absent without leave Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:36 pm

HR Adviser

Reclusion Perpetua

Worst case: You employer will penalize you for going AWOL.

Other Consequences:

1. No COE
2. If new employer will conduct a background check on you and discovered that you went AWOL, then you have a high probability of not making it in the job.

If I were you, consult HR on how you could exit gracefully.

3Absent without leave Empty Re: Absent without leave Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:52 pm

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

if you were no longer like your job e di just merely file a resignation with proper notice and approval from your superior.. going AWOl will just make things worst and will surely have a bad reflection on your employment record. But if you are going to ask what will be the outcome when you commit one, your HR-ER Unit will sent an NTE then Notice of Admin Conference then will sent you the decision which will probably Termination of your employment if its proven that you have violated the established company policy and standard disciplinary procedure..you will still be able to get your last pay but i think you have to settle your clearance first beforehand.

4Absent without leave Empty Re: Absent without leave Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:11 am

nathzki

Arresto Menor

Badly need your help..

I am a former call center agent from Telus and I have rendered my resignation to my team captain but was not able to complete rendering my last 15 days in the company, causing me to be tagged as AWOL. Still processing my clearance at the moment, but I just want to find out if there is still a chance for me to negotiate a graceful exit

Its too late when my team captain informed me about the "Return To Work Order" letter he sent me (twice) dahil naka address po ito sa dati kong tirahan sa brgy. Bangkal, Makati City na hindi ko po nareceive gawa ng nagchance ns po ako ng location, Im currently residing here in Signal village, Taguig City po. Naka attached na po sa clearance form ying letter of discontinuance. Hihingi lang po sana ako ng tulong na sana magawan pa po ng paraan na maging "resigned" po status ko sa telus.

Any comments/suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

5Absent without leave Empty Re: Absent without leave Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:05 am

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

try talk your HR

6Absent without leave Empty Re: Absent without leave Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:50 pm

nathzki

Arresto Menor

Non-receipt of Return to Work Order is not a point against me diba mga sir? Hindi ko naman po kasi kasalanan na mag change ng location with my girlfriend.

7Absent without leave Empty Re: Absent without leave Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:54 pm

nathzki

Arresto Menor

Last night, an HR personnel from Telus called me to conduct an exit interview and I told him the reason why I went AWOL. He officially declared na "terminated" na po ako. Wala na po ba akong pag-asa?

8Absent without leave Empty Re: Absent without leave Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:28 pm

Thotiz

Arresto Menor

Goodmorning. Ask ko lang po 2 days akong hindi pumasok pero well informed naman sa HR but they are asking me for a med cert but I can't give them due to financial issues, I can't go to the clinic to run some check up. Pwede po ba nila akong i-AWOL dahil hindi ako makakapagprovide ng med cert? thanks more power. God bless.

9Absent without leave Empty Re: Absent without leave Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:49 pm

anyaresatin

Arresto Mayor

Thotiz wrote:Goodmorning. Ask ko lang po 2 days akong hindi pumasok pero well informed naman sa HR but they are asking me for a med cert but I can't give them due to financial issues, I can't go to the clinic to run some check up. Pwede po ba nila akong i-AWOL dahil hindi ako makakapagprovide ng med cert? thanks more power. God bless.

Yes pwede ka i-AWOL, since your primary reason for not reporting for work is due to sickness, you have to present a medical certificate..wala bang baranggay clinic sa lugar nyo? pwede ka humingi kung nagpa check-up ka dun. Otherwise, hindi maniniwala ang HR sa rason mo na nagkasakit ka if you cannot present one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum