Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harrassment Case?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Harrassment Case? Empty Harrassment Case? Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:28 pm

ernanirivera

Arresto Menor

Hello to All,

I am asking this question inbehlaf of my wife.

Yesterday, my wife filed a complaint against a co-employee for false witnessing.

The department head who received the complaint, is the ninang of my wife's co-employee she is complaining. Upon receiving the complaint, the department head already gave comments na parang nagagalit pa sya sa wife ko kasi bakit pa daw kailangan ng ganun.. My wife told her she is filing a complaint kasi my reason na man sya and yun ang tamang process.

Today, we found out that this dept head talked to the entire department and told them about the complaint of my wife. My wife is only complaining about the act of one person and it doesnt involve the whole department. The Dept head also asked each member of the department to file their complaint against wife.

My wife didnt do anything wrong and she has all the evidence to prove na di tutoo ang sinasabi nung inaanak ng dept head nila.

Gusto ko na po magfile ng complaint outside of their company like dole or sa court, since I doubt na magkakaron ng due process sa case ng wife ko.. Ano po ba dapat naming gawin? Gusto ko lang maclear name ng wife ko and maitama mga maling gawain ng dept head nila.

2Harrassment Case? Empty Re: Harrassment Case? Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:40 pm

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

ang treatment ng problema mo o ni mrs mo e depende kung private worker o public servant sya.

pero practically ang dole ay court ay wag munang iconsider. makisama muna, kung maari. Smile

3Harrassment Case? Empty Re: Harrassment Case? Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:52 pm

ernanirivera

Arresto Menor

@Pedro Parkero - Dude, please keep your comments to yourself.

4Harrassment Case? Empty Re: Harrassment Case? Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:54 pm

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

ernanirivera wrote:@Pedro Parkero - Dude, please keep your comments to yourself.

bakit po? Sad

5Harrassment Case? Empty Re: Harrassment Case? Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Pedro Parkero

Pedro Parkero
Reclusion Perpetua

ernanirivera wrote:@Pedro Parkero - Dude, please keep your comments to yourself.

pahelo helo to ALL kapa tapos....

internet naman to so dapat mag-expect ka kung sino sino ang sasagot....

kung gusto mo ng professional advise dapat tumawag ka sa abogado at magbayad at hindi magkuripot at magtanong dito...

e di mag file ka sa dole o court, tingnan ko ang galing mo. siyempre paalam ka muna sa misis mo diba. mahirap na...nasaan nga pla si mrs?

6Harrassment Case? Empty Re: Harrassment Case? Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:30 pm

attyLLL

imo, talking to the department about the complaint, by itself, is not a basis for a complaint. you'll have to prove what was said in that meeting if it was derogatory against your wife, then you can file a case of slander.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum