Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sexual Harrassment?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sexual Harrassment? Empty Sexual Harrassment? Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:17 pm

the_paladin

Arresto Menor

hello,

I have a friend who is being investigated on by his company due to "sexual harrassment"

this friend likes to crack green jokes directed at one employee (girl). my friend talked to the girl a couple of times in the past to check if she was offended and she said no. according to my friend, the girl even said 'kaya ko makipagsabayan' - referring to the green jokes

other employees (not the girl involved) filed a complaint against my friend claiming his green jokes lead to sexual harrassment

question is - can this be considered sexual harrassment even if other employees filed the complant and not the girl in question?

thank you in advance

2Sexual Harrassment? Empty Re: Sexual Harrassment? Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:24 pm

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

That depend on the content of the joke. if the joke is in someway directed to the girl then we can consider it as sexual harassment.

3Sexual Harrassment? Empty Re: Sexual Harrassment? Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:48 am

attyLLL

green jokes can create a 'hostile working environment' which is a form of sexual harassment.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum