Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Special Power of Attorney (SPA)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Special Power of Attorney (SPA) Empty Special Power of Attorney (SPA) Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:04 pm

phompa

Arresto Menor

Hi,
This is to seek legal advise.

I am separated for almost 8 years now. I am planning to apply for Pag-Ibig Housing Loan. The institution advised me to submit SPA signed by my ex-husband. Now that I don't know his whereabouts, what is the counterpart of SPA?

thank you!

2Special Power of Attorney (SPA) Empty Re: Special Power of Attorney (SPA) Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:09 pm

tip

Arresto Menor

Dear AttyLLL,

Ask ko lang po sana kung yung irrevocable special power of attorney ay permanent talaga at gaano ka permanent. I mean kapag ba namatay or pumanaw na yung principal eh valid or pwede paring gamitin ng attorney-in-fact yung irrevocable special power of attorney.

Tip

3Special Power of Attorney (SPA) Empty Re: Special Power of Attorney (SPA) Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:43 pm

jekz

jekz
Prision Mayor

Declared as single. (if you have a certain documents to prove)

http://citylivingph.net/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum