Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

desperately need advise about marriage 2x

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

olan

Arresto Menor

I have a wife who was married to another man more than 10 years ago. They had a son who is now a teenager under my custody. That man left her after the marriage, they never lived together in one roof. Like us, he also re-married and had another son on his new wife. He re-married first before we did. Now, they are contacting my wife to cooperate for the voiding of marriage or possibly an anullment.while the man is currently in another country. They are threatening to file a case against my wife. They want my wife to go to them to the province and cooperate. Do they have the right to file a court case againts my wife? Can she be arrested for re-marrying? My wife's first marriage is registered at NSO. I desperately need your advice.

olan

Arresto Menor

Update: they called this morning, they want my wife to sign a document that tells that she arranged a fake marriage so that she can save her face at work but unfortunately someone registered the marriage. She replied that she might get into trouble in such an arrangement. They said that my wife can get a lawyer that will draft an agreement that my wife cannot be sued by them and she did it only to settle the the whole matter. I'm really glad I found this forum, I hope someone will advise me of what to do.

attyLLL

is this document a petition for declaration of nullity? while her arm is being twisted, it may not be such a bad idea if she wants it also.

however, protect her by preparing to file bigamy case against the other party. perhaps the threat of mutually assured desctruction will make them think twice about filing a bigmay case against her

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

olan

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much for replying to my post. They said that it is part of the anullment case they filed. Yes, my wife also wants the annulment. But the document she will be asked to sign is a lie. Will she get in trouble signing it? Will an agreement signed by the other party that they will not sue her for that protect my wife after signing the document? They added that 2 summons will be sent to her for signing and 1 more for the trial. After signing these 3, no appearance is needed from her. Can this be true? Is this safe?

attyLLL

i can't say it is safe, but perhaps there is a way to write that document truthfully

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

Check your message...its for the best!

olan wrote:Thank you very much for replying to my post. They said that it is part of the anullment case they filed. Yes, my wife also wants the annulment. But the document she will be asked to sign is a lie. Will she get in trouble signing it? Will an agreement signed by the other party that they will not sue her for that protect my wife after signing the document? They added that 2 summons will be sent to her for signing and 1 more for the trial. After signing these 3, no appearance is needed from her. Can this be true? Is this safe?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum