Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legal advise for marriage and support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1legal advise for marriage and support Empty legal advise for marriage and support Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:49 pm

rhodora_pascua_03@yahoo.c

rhodora_pascua_03@yahoo.c
Arresto Menor

gud day to you sir/madam.
iam 16 years old wen i was live in with my boyfriend edmund pecson and i had a lot of experiences to thier family..
i experience how i was maltreated of her mother and sister,how i was involve in drug trafficking because they ask me a favor to buy drugs,all pain was i encounters,
january 25th 1997 that was 18 years old wen i got married and i was thought that it is my freedom from their family but it wasnt... it much worse and worse and until they came that our married life becomes a severe... we had three kids and my husband works as a seaman and collect 2,000$ dollor but i was not the one who is the alootee and beneficiary but her mother otherwise. my husband also commits adultery and have one child from... and her mistress rent her own house and live together as husband and wife with my eldest son who cause of them to stop from his studying...pleas gve me advise and legal action..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum